°N I N E°

A U R O R A

I followed the girl towards her house which was in the woods. Why she live back here? I watch as she walk in and settle down. Time to make my move.

V A L E R I E

I walk in my house taking my jacket off. I sat on the couch rubbing my face. Today was a hard day and I got fired. Stupid boy.

"Had fun at work"the man from earlier name Micah came in the living room.

"No. I was fired"I sigh.

"By who"he laugh.

"Some boy. He had curly hair with brown eyes. He also had some girl with him"i said sounding jealous.

"Your jealous"micah laugh.

"No. Well a little"I smile.

"I need to get to Colorado to see my mate"he said sitting next to me.

"What's her name"I ask.

"Brittany sky. Or luna sky"he smile. "Our kids was name Aurora and Miguel"

"Oh. Oh I forgot. The boy was looking for you too"I said.

"What you said?"

"I said you came this morning then left"

"Should of kept your mouth close"he  got up. As we was talking about something else. We heard a howl. I look out the window seeing a black wolf and grey.

"Who they"I said.

"I don't know. Stay here"he took off his jacket showing his sexy abs. He took his shoes then went outside. I stayed my ass in the house.

M I C A H

I look at the wolves who were growing and snarling at me. I crouch down ready to fight.

The grey wolf was bout to pounce on me but I have something for his ass

I turn into my black wolf growling loudly

I turn into my black wolf growling loudly. He back away hiding behind the black one. That's right. I still have It.

"Dad"the black one said. Who is these wolves?

"Who are you? Why y'all looking for me"

"Mom looking for you. She want you back"

"Aurora"I said.

"Yes dad"she change back into human. "It's me"she had tears coming down her face.

"Come here"I hug her tightly. "Who's the bad ass"I look at the grey wolf.

"That's Miguel. Thinks he's great at everything"Aurora laugh. She looked so older then before. I want to know what these two been doing their whole lives.

"Miguel blake Salvador"I smile. He change into human form frowning.

"I'm sorry dad for growling"he said.

"One day you will be Alpha. You have the heart"I said.

"Dad. Mom is dying. She needs you"Aurora said. "You and Miguel needs to hurry quick"

"What about you"I said.

"I have to get to Colorado. My mate"--"I met him on the way coming to you"I said.

"Ok. We need a car"I look around and seen Val boyfriend Ford truck. "We'll be there in like. Three two one days"

"Dad. Hurry up and go"Aurora push me. I ran to Val house looking for the keys. I saw them on the counter.

"Where you going"Val ask me.

"Oregon. My wife/ mate need me"I put on a jacket.

"Your leaving me"she frown.

"Your coming. Your fired. Your boyfriend left you. What else your going to do around here"

"I guess your right"she grab her stuff.

"Road trip it is"I said. "Come on Miguel. Let's go save your momma"

"That's him!"Val yelled. "He ask me about you"

"Hello to you too"Miguel got in the truck. I started the truck speeding down the road.

So micah is David Beckham bc now he is old. Not old old but got older. The girl name Val is Val mercado.

Thanks for votes and comments