°T H I R T Y T W O°

A U R O R A

"Hey"Ajax kiss my cheek. I wanted to kiss him back but I'm heartbroken. He's not my mate. Not anymore. "A. What's wrong"

"It's nothing Ajax"it is something. This morning I found out that I was pregnant. I'm so happy but sad at the same time that Ajax is working with Christopher.

"It's something Aurora"he lift my face up. I had a tear coming down my eye.

"I'm sorry"I said. He just look at me and shook his head.

"I'm not understanding. What the fuck is you talking about"he narrowed his eyebrows. All of a sudden my dad warriors stuck Ajax with a shot that put him to sleep..

"Take him to the basement"I heard my mother say. I look at the warriors carry Ajax out the room.

"Aurora. Im so sorry"my mom kiss my cheek. "Lets eat some ice cream"she touch my stomach and smile.

"Ok"I wipe my eyes and smile. She grab my hand and walk me down out the room down the stairs. We went in the kitchen to see Connie cleaning up.

"Connie. I didn't want you to clean for me"my mom said.

"Sorry"Connie chuckle. "I'm use to it"

"It's ok"I said.

"You want strawberry with walnuts in it. Right"my mom said.

"Yes"I smile happy that she remember what I love.

"Ok"my mom fix our ice cream and settle it on the counter where we was. "So. What you gone tell your dad?"

"About"I said.

"About you being pregnant"she said.

"Wait. Your pregnant?"Connie ask actually semi yelled.

"Shhhh. Yes I am"I said smiling.

"Omg. Im so happy for you"Connie hug me.

"Now. What are you going to do"my mom ask.

"Ima tell him. But first I have to talk to Ajax"

A J A X

I woke up looking around. Where the hell I'm at? I started to remember what happened. Aurora was talking to me and then I black out.

"AURORA"I yelled. Nothing. You can hear a pen drop in the room.

"Aurora not here"I heard a deep voice.  I look to see this man coming out the shadows.

"Aaron

"Aaron. Thank god"I said breathing heavily.

"Nah. Keep praying. U should be scared of him"he pointed to this dude with glasses on.

"Michael"I said

"Michael"I said.

"Yes sir"Michael said.

"Tell why they fuck I'm down here. Im good. Im Aurora mate"I said.

"Not really. Christopher and lunar set you up"he said. "Well actually lunar set you up"

"What"I look at the two of them.

"What did lunar tell you"Michael said. I can't lie. They already know.

"She said if I find a mate. I will be Alpha to my own pack one day. I found Aurora and thought it was gone work"I frowned. I didn't want to break her heart.

"Well. Aurora wants to tell you something"I look at the door to see Aurora standing there. She was crying looking at a stick. No. No. No. Cant be.

"Aurora. Please talk to me"I said.

"How could you work for them. Why!"she yelled.

"I'm selfish. I wanted to have a pack so bad. I been lonely so many times I don't know how it feels to be alpha"i said.

"Well. Your not lonely. Ajax. I'm pregnant"she said. Everyone in the room was shock. Specially Michael who look like the terminator.

"What!"he shouted. "Oh. Micah gone kill you. Not me"I gulp down looking at them.

"Please don't tell him"I said. "Aurora. I'm happy for you. For us. But I'm not gone be here for long"

"What. Why not?"she said.

"Your dad is going to kill me. Lunar and Christopher wanted me to take over this pack. And kill micah, Miguel, and the rest of y'all"I said.

"Not only if we kill you first"Aaron said. I sigh taking in my atmosphere. I know ima die tonight. Just then micah walk in with Miguel and Lupa. Oh shit.

"What's going on?"Lupa said.

"Like you said. Lunar have him brainwash"Michael said.

"No. Secret prediction said that"Miguel said. "She said Aurora mate will be trouble and told us that he working with them"

"I'm sorry guys"I put my head down then sniff. All of a sudden micah cut the ropes of me.

"What you doing?"Aaron ask.

"Go before I kill you"micah said. I look at Aurora who didn't want to look at me.

"I'm leaving now"I got up and grab my things that was already there. I walk up to Aurora but Miguel block me. He gave me this mean mug. I nod my head walking away. As I was walking away, I heard a loud roar.

"Christopher"