°T W E N T Y F O U R°

B R I T T A N Y

I was downstairs taking a bite into my sandwich while watching TV. I remember this show when Aurora was a little girl and Micah wasn't home yet. I was mad that day and wanted to punch micah.

"What you doing"micah came in the kitchen.

"I thought you was hurt"I said.

"No. Just a little bruise"he smile. I know he was hurt. He didn't want me to know.

"Micah. Tell me are you hurt"I said walking up to him. He sigh sitting in the chair.

"Im scared for my family"he said.

"Micah. Don't be"I said. I kiss his lips looking into his eyes. I still have love for this man. His eyes sparkle when the sun light hit his eyes. "All we have to do is keep Chris out our territory. And don't hurt the kids"

"I'll do whatever it takes to protect you and the kids"he said. Michael walk in the kitchen coughing trying to get our attention.

"Paisley left"he said.

"Where to?"micah ask.

"I don't know. They said she pack up some stuff and left"he said. "She left a note"

He showed micah the note and walk away.

"Trying to look for a mate"micah said throwing the note in the trash.

"Micah just let her go. If she wants to explore the world looking for her mate. Then let her be"I said.

"Maybe your right"he sigh. Aurora walk in the door with Ajax her mate. I don't think micah saw him yet.

"Who's him"micah whisper in my ear.

"Her mate"I said. He nod his head.

"Hi sir. Im Ajax"he held his hand out.

"I don't shake hands son"I growl.

"Sorry"he mumble.

"Why are you here. In my territory. To me your just a rogue trying to take over"he said. Aurora look at him like he was crazy.

"Dad"she said.

"Aurora. Follow me"I grab her hand walking her outside.

"Mom why is he doing this to me"she said.

"Trying to protect you Aurora"I said.

"Mom I don't need him to protect me. Im fine"--"Ajax is a good man. But he really wants to become alpha"

"What?"

"He said he wants to become alpha"

"Not here. He can't stay here if he wants to become alpha. Your father might think he taking over the pack"I said.

"Mom. He's not doing. We was talking about moving to another state and find a pack to take over"she said.

"Well then that's better. But how?"

"What do you mean how. We attack them"she said. That can get her kill.

"No Aurora. Just wait till the time is right. I don't even think your ready to be luna"I walk away leaving her outside.

I just don't want her to leave me. My own baby girl.