•T H I R T E E N•

A U R O R A

I woke up with Shawn arms wrap around me. I unwrap his hands getting out the bed. I look at Shawn who was sleeping silently. His sweet face makes me happy looking at him.

"Where you going"he grab my arm hard. I kind of jump when he did. He was actually squeezing my arm.

"Bathroom. Why you squeezing my arm"I smile at him.

"I don't want you to go no where. Don't leave me ok"he rub his eyes.

"Ok baby"I kiss his lips. I walk in the bathroom with my phone in my hands. I walk around the big bathroom texting Miguel. I need some help with this pack.

I'm starting to see Shawn being over protected over me. But then again, he treats his pack like shit. His sister yells at everybody and yells at Connie so much. Something aint right here.

Miguel🙌😂

Miguel- what Aurora😡

Me- I need help in Colorado

Miguel- why. What your little boyfriend doing something

Me- no. It's how the pack act around him. I need you to come here and help out

Miguel- will he get mad

Me- no. Hopefully not

Miguel- alright. I'll be there

Me- thanks bro😊

I open the door to see Shawn still asleep. I walk to the door to go to the stairs. When I was walking to down the steps, I saw Shawna on the couch having sex with one of shawns beta. This is so mess up. I walk in the kitchen getting some water.

"Hey"I turn around looking to see Connie in the kitchen.

"I didn't know you was up"I smile.

"I was outside. Catching some fireflies"I look at the jar with a couple of fireflies.

"You hear that"I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. Shawna is a sex freak. She does everybody man. The females can't do anything"

"Why?"I said.

"It's complicated. Im suppose to not say anything"this is weird. This whole pack is weird.

"Wow. Anyways i see you in the morning"I waved goodbye. I walk back upstairs to see Shawn room door open. Where is he?

When I open the door, a girl was standing there in front of his face naked. This bitch.

"Excuse me. Why the hell is you standing with no fucking clothes on in front of my mate!"I growled.

"Oops. I'm sorry. It's not my fault your mate ask for me"she walk out the room. I would kill this bitch once I'm Luna.

"What hell Shawn!"I yelled.

"Baby calm down. You ain't giving me nun"He said getting out of bed. I know damn well he didn't just say that.

"Excuse you. Good thing I'm not giving you anything because i know later in life you might break my heart"I said. He sigh looking at me.

"I'm sorry Aurora. But I promise we didn't do anything"

"I'm going downstairs and sleep"I walk out the room. Miguel needs to get here fast.

Itsme.yaz as Connie in the 'MM'