°T E N°

B R I T T A N Y

I was losing health quickly. I couldn't get up. Eat. Or sleep. I need my mate. Your probably wondering why you need him now. All this time I could of call for him and look for him. But I didn't know where he was. Aaron couldn't fight any longer. Michael is gone somewhere.

Paisley, jasmine, Ariana and India stayed with me. Jasmine told India and ciara about the werewolves and felines. The girls didn't seem scared.

"Hey. You hanging in there"Aaron said.

"Yeah. I'm cool"I said in a raspy voice.

"Here"he injected some medicine to keep me alive in my vein. "The kids would be here. Don't worry"

"I'm not worried. I'm relaxing right now"

"Get some rest. You sound weak"Aaron kiss my forehead. "Luna sky"

"Aaron"i said.

"Yeah"he look at me.

"Thanks"I smile weakly.

"Your welcome"I laid my head on the pillow looking at the window. It's so beautiful outside. I remember when me and micah would run and run all day. It was so romantic.

"Stop Britt. Stop thinking. It's making it worst"I said to myself. Time is running out.

M I C A H

We made it to the Oregon airport close to the woods where Miguel said the pack is. Val was asking a lot of questions about me and Brittany. I can tell Miguel liked her. That's his mate. He's not really old enough to know if she is. I didn't ask him or Aurora how old they are now?

"You sure this where you and aurora came to"I said.

"Yea. It was a big house with cars all around"he said. We pull up to the front gate looking around. There was a guard approaching the gate growling.

"Who are you?"he ask.

"Micah and Brittany son. Miguel blake Salvador"Miguel said.

"Sorry. I don't know who that is"the guard said.

"OPEN THE FUCKING GATE"I yelled making him jump and whimper. He open the gate. Miguel drove off to the house. He was right. A lot of cars was here.

I hop out the truck running to the door. I open it looking inside the house. I can smell Brittany scent.

'Brittany'- micah

'-Micah. Im upstairs. Hurry'- Brittany

I hurried upstairs to a big large room with a large window showing the forest.

"Micah"I look to see Aaron with Paisley.

"I miss y'all so much"I hug them. Aaron nod his head towards Brittany. I look at her who was in bed sleeping. I knelt down and kiss her cheek.

"Micah"she said in a weak voice.

"I'm here baby"I smile.

"I'm so glad you are. I been looking for you. But couldn't find you"she said  almost but to cry. I touch her face rubbing her cheek. I can feel the warmth. She healing.

"Now I'm here"I said. I kiss her lips passionately.

"Ewww"Paisley walk out the room.

"I feel so much better now"Brittany said. She sat up a bit looking into my eyes. "Where is Aurora and Miguel?"

"Miguel probably downstairs. And Aurora is in Colorado"

"Why is she in Colorado?"

"She found her mate"I said proud of my lil baby.

A U R O R A

I walk in the house looking around. It was so nice and so luxury. The double stairs tops it off.

"Like it"he came from behind

"Yes. I'm so in love with it"I turn facing him.

"Let's look at the room. Shall we"he grab my hand. We walk up the stairs to a nice looking room.

"Wow

"Wow. It's big"I smile. Someone knock on the door coming in. It was a girl with black hair came in. She look at me and bow down.

"Hi luna"she said.

"What is it"Shawn said.

"Sir. Beta #2 said that we have a pack meeting in two minutes"she said shaking. Why is she shaking?

"Okay. Now get out!"Shawn semi yelled making me and her jump.

"Yes sir"she look like she was gone cry. She walk out the room walking down the hall.

"Sorry bout that"he chuckle.

"Uh. It's ok"I smile.

"Ima go to this pack meeting and be right back ok"he kiss my lips and left.

I have to speak to the girl.