° F O U R °

A U R O R A

We followed the brown wolf to this territory. The smell was so familiar. Miguel tail was wagging like crazy.

"What is it boy"I acted like Miguel was a dog which he is. A bigger, badder, aggressive form.

"Really"he look at me. "I remember this area before"

"Like who live here"it was a big house with a lot of cars parked in the driveway. We change back into human form. When I the brown wolf change into human form, it was uncle Aaron. But an older version.

"Uncle Aaron"Miguel hug him.

"You gotten big"Aaron said.

"Why you brought us here"I ask when I hug him.

"Your mother"he said.

"Mom still alive"Miguel said.

"Come"he open the door. The house was so lighter then our old house. I smelt the scent of upcoming death like someone was dying.

"Is everything alright"I ask.

"Your mother need you"we walk in this room see my mom laying in bed. Miguel ran up to her.

"Momma. You ok"she grab his hand.

"Miguel blake Salvador"she smile. She look at me smiling. "Aurora you grew into a beautiful young lady"

"Momma is everything alright with you. Where's dad"

"Somewhere. The last time I saw him was in Ohio. Aaron found me when I was wondering around Ohio looking for somewhere to stay"she cough.

"What's wrong"Miguel ask.

"Your dad that's what. He not in my life. I need him quick"she said. "I'm dying from a heartbreak"she cried making me and Miguel sad.

We have to find my dad fast. I left out the room getting a key from the counter.

"Aurora"I saw Aaron holding a baby. "this is Aurora"

"She have my name"I smile.

"I name her after you. When Christopher ran y'all away he became king. Michael and me stick together looking for your father but he was nowhere"Aaron frown. "Ariana and Paisley in there"

I walk in the living room seeing the twins that grew bigger. Paisley also was holding a baby. "Aunt Paisley"

They all look at me ready to cry. "Aurora"she came up to me hugging me tight.

"Aurora. Look at you. You grew"ari said rubbing my hair.

"You look..."

"Ah ah ah. Don't say it"she stick her finger up for me to stop talking.

"Aunt ari. You look old"Miguel came downstairs smiling and giving everyone a hug.

"Thanks Miguel"ari said.

"Look we have to go. We don't have to much time left"Miguel said. I nod my head.

"Ok. Look I'll see y'all when I'm back from my journey"I kiss her cheek. I waved goodbye to everyone else.

"Hey kiddos. Make sure you bring your father back safe. We need a an alpha"

"We will uncle. Don't worry"Miguel hug him. Aaron nod his head and let us go. We walk outside.

"Where we start"

******************************

I started a new book call the good girl. Please check it out😊