°T W E N T Y N I N E°

M I G U E L

we walked for more then 50 minutes. My legs wasn't hurting tho. But Aurora was. Dad had to pick her up. She was knock out sleep on his back.

"So. Is the wolf goddess with you?"my dad ask. I thought it was funny but it wasn't. "She can hear everything I'm saying"

"Most likely. She busy right now. But she's protecting us"I said.

"Is she fighting lunar?"my dad ask.

"I don't think so. Dad I really don't want to talk about this right now. Let's just get go secret prediction and go"I said.

"I got you"He stop then look at the forest. "This is it"

"What is"I said looking around. I look to see a witch house in front of us.

At first I didn't see it, but now I do.

"Aurora"my dad woke her up.

"Huh. Where are we?"she said in a raspy voice.

"We're at secret prediction place"I said.

"This looks scary"she said.

"Come on. Let's knock on the door"dad said. We walk to the porch ringing the doorbell. We didn't hear nothing inside the house.

"Miguel

"Miguel. Go check the side of the ho..."

"Don't check nothing"we heard this woman behind us. We turn around to see some woman with grey hair. She had piercing blue eyes with wrinkles everywhere.

"Hi. You must be secret prediction"my dad said.

"Yeah. What you here for?"she said.

"We need your help"

L A T E R

"So I guess you heard of Christopher"the witch said as she pour me some tea.

"Yeah"my dad said.

"He's a good man"she smile.

"How is that. He wants to kill us"I said.

"That's why you'll here"She smile. "Christopher and lunar"

"Why did you change her?"my dad ask.

"She wanted me to. At first it was the worst idea. She wasn't confident enough to be a moon goddess"the witch said.

"Why you said that?"I said.

"She didn't like her people at all. There was always something to talk about with her. Her parents didn't like her. Maybe because they had a new child"she said.

"You see. Lunar was suppose to be a wolf goddess..."

"Like Lupa"I mumble.

"Yes. Lupa. You know her"she look at me.

"She's my mate"I said. She look at me and tilt her head.

"I see why"she walk around me. "Your the chosen one"she touch my hair then smelt it. "I can feel it"

"What you mean by the chosen one"I said.

"You will defeat Christopher. One of these days"she said.

I look at my dad and sister. I can't believe ima defeat Christopher.