•S E V E N T E E N•

A J A X

Walking in the forest by myself was scary. I hate being a loner but I have to be. I have anger problems. And when that happens, I will kill or either hurt the person. The sweet girl just wanted to be nice and talk to me but of course I push her away.

"Ajax"

Who the hell is that? I look both ways to see who was calling me.

"Who is it?"I growl.

"The moon goddess"

"What you want moony"I sigh.

"The girl back there. Who was that?"

"I don't know her. I seen her before but don't know her"I said walking to the river.

"You do know her. You like her don't you"

"Hell no. Im fine by myself"

"Ajax look at your reflection. What do yo see"

"I see myself"I roll my eyes.

"And if you had Aurora next to you. You will be an alpha to your own pack. All you need is her"

"What if I don't want to be alpha"

"Oh trust me Ajax. Deep inside you do"

After that little talk with the moon goddess, I thought about the girl till something snap in me.

'She my mate'

A U R O R A

Me and Miguel party that night when Shawn died. The sister left back to her hometown to find her mate. I felt had but after he died, a weight was lifted from the pack. The was more excited and more happier then I ever seen them.

Their new alpha who was the beta was more happier being their leader. I can tell he was a great one.

"So since the witch is dead. What are we going to do?"Val ask.

"I was thinking about going back to Oregon"Miguel said.

"What about you Aurora"Connie ask.

"I dont know. I might stay here. Something telling me to stay"i said.

"Ok. Ima tell mom and dad that you want come till I don't know when. You know mom and dad will be worried"Miguel said.

I chuckle. "Ima be fine"I smile.

"Ok. Come on Val. Let's dance"he grab Val hand and went to the dance floor.

"What you think it is"Connie said catching my attention.

"I don't know. Something deep down is telling me"all of a sudden we heard a howl. The music stop and everyone look at the woods. I couldn't smell anything, but I know it was an intruder.

"Who is that?"Connie ask. I shrugged my shoulders.

A man with blue eyes came out the woods looking around. The pack was growling at him. Wait. This is Ajax.

"Aurora"he look at me.

"You again"I rolled my eyes.

"Yes me again"he smile. His smile made feel warm. He changed.

"Why are you here"the alpha growled at him.

"I'm here to get Aurora for a minute"he grab my hands and I felt a spark. Something up.