°T W E N T Y T H R E E°

A U R O R A

I walk downstairs to see my aunt Paisley doing something. She was pretty in all ways. Her eyes glow. Her lips was looked soft. Her brown hair was long and beautiful.

"Hey"I said.

"Hey there lil missy"she said.

"What you doing?"

"Making a scrapbook for myself. With pictures of me and your father and uncle"she smile.

"Why? Your leaving"I said.

"Listen kid. I can't stay here anymore. I didn't find my mate yet and I want to be love"she said.

"I understand that"I said nodding my head.

"Why you keep running away from yours"she ask.

"I don't know"I said.

"He look like a good man Aurora"she look at Ajax.

"He does. But it just came all of a sudden"I said.

"I can hear y'all"he said coming in the kitchen.

"Well. You must be the lucky mate"Paisley said.

"Yes I am"he smile.

"Good luck you two. I might come and visit some time soon"she kiss my cheeks. "Tell your father ima miss him"

"Ms. Salvador. Your bags in the car"the butler said.

"I love you. Stay strong niece"she hug me. "You take care of her"

My aunt walk out the house holding her scrapbook. She must be really depress to get a mate.

"I want to take you out"Ajax said.

"To where"I said.

"Anywhere. Out of town. In the forest. Somewhere I can be alone with you"he smile at me.

"Ok. Race you to the forest"I ran to the door hearing his footsteps behind me. I turn into my wolf running in the snow.

I look behind me to see Ajax right on my ass

I smile feeling the snow between my toes

I smile feeling the snow between my toes. I love this feeling.

I felt something touch my hind legs trying to trip me. It was Ajax. Finally he grab my neck softly making me fall in the snow. I roll over playfully laughing.

"That was fun"he smile.

"It was"I smile back at him.

"Aurora"I look at Ajax.

"Yes"I said.

"I want you to be my mate. Like be there for me and other alpha stuff I don't know about. When I take over the pack one day. I want you by my side"

I took a deep breath and thought about it. I mean why not. I do want to be luna.

"Ok Jax. I would love to be by your side"I kiss his cheek. We spent a day outside looking at the stars and snow.

I want to know how he gone take over a pack?