°T W E N T Y E I G H T°

A U R O R A

I woke up thinking about Ajax. My dad keeps me away from him. I don't know why tho. He's my mate. He should watch Miguel mate not mines.

"Sissy"I heard Miguel said coming in the door. "Me and dad going see someone. You coming"

"I don't want to go"I said.

"W.."

"Leave!"I growl showing some teeth and my eyes glow yellow.

"Ok fine. DAD. AURORA IS ON HER PERIOD SO SHE NOT COMING"this bitch. I got out of bed chasing him down the stairs.

He ran outside turning into his wolf form. He runs quicker as a wolf. I turn into my black wolf running behind him. He thinks this is a game. I growl loudly while running behind him. Miguel wasn't even running through the forest. He was running in circles. Trying to tired me which he did.

I stop trying to catch my breath. He came up to me laughing.

"Tired"he said.

"Miguel"I breath fastly. "ima kill you"I said.

"Dad I got her outside"Miguel said. My dad was came out the forest looking at us.

"Let's go"

L A T E R

"Why I have to come dad"I said.

"We need your help with something"my dad said.

"With what"I said.

"A witch name secret prediction. Going say hi and ask some questions"he said. Is he crazy. For one I don't want to see some witch. She even sound scary.

"So Miguel. Where is your beautiful mate"i said looking at him.

"Lupa with mom"he said. I nod my head. "What about your mate. Where is he"I sigh looking at my paws.

"He's somewhere"I said.

"Mhmm"I heard my dad said.

"Dad. Why you can't accept Ajax"I said.

"Something aint right with him"my dad said.

"Why you say that"I said.

"Something telling me that he wants to take over my pack"he growl.

"Dad. He's not gone take over"I said.

"How can I trust him!"he turn to me with a mean look. I whipper tilting my head down.

"Do you trust me"I said.

"Yes. I do trust you"--"I'm sorry Aurora. So much stress is on me"he sigh.

"I know your mad because Chris and his moon goddess girlfriend is coming for you because of your ancestor kill their kids and.."

"Alright that's enough!"he yelled making me jump. He continue walking. Miguel look at me.

"Come on"Miguel nudged me. I sigh walking right behind him.

B R I T T A N Y

"Connie how you know secret prediction"I ask her.

"She knew my mom. She helped her"Connie said. "SP was like a mother to me. They're not gone kill her"

"No. Just talk"I said.

"Just talk. You sure. I know how micah is"she said. Something about that made me a bit mad. How she know how my husband is? I'm the only one that know.

"I know how my husband is"I said then walk out the living room. I jogged upstairs to me and micah room.

'How far are yall'- me

'almost there'- micah

'babe. Have you had sex with this Connie girl'- me

'what no. What the hell Brittany. Why would I do that'- micah

'just asking'- me

I laid in bed thinking about micah. What if something up with this Connie girl. I can't trust her. Can't trust her at all.

*Sorry for the short chapter. Was it boring or good*

*Vote and Comment*