°T W E N T Y T W O°

M I G U E L

I look at the woman who called herself the wolf goddess.

"How you got in here"I said.

"I'm the wolf goddess. I can get anywhere"she smile.

"Your like a ghost?"I said.

"Miguel!"I look up to see Valerie standing by me. "Who's a ghost"

Lupa look at me and smirk. "Nobody"I said. I look back at her who smile at me then walk out.

"You ok"Val said. Something was attracting me to the wolf goddess. I got up groaning.

"I have to use the restroom"I walk slowly to the bathroom following the scent. It was so good. I open the door to a bedroom that the bathroom was at. It was my room. I look at my chair to see the Lupa sitting down.

"I see you followed my scent"she said

"I see you followed my scent"she said. "Mate"

Mate? Can't be. I thought Val was gone be my mate.

"M-Mate?"I stutter.

"Yes I said it"she grab my shirt collar.

"I want to see your face"I said. She chuckle walking back to thw seat.

"Why"she said.

"I need to see who my mate is"

"Ok fine"she said. I waited for a minute. She came into light with the most beautiful face.

"This is me

"This is me. The wolf goddess. Lupa"

I sat on the bed thinking how can a wolf goddess be my mate. She should help me find my mate.

"Damn"I said smiling. "How can this be"

"Something brought me to you"her eyes sparkle.

"You look young to be a wolf goddess"I said.

"The gene pass down to me. My mom was wolf goddess. My grandmother. My great grandmother"she smile.

"Now about the moon goddess"I said.

"Lunar"she said.

"Yeah. Her"I said.

"She was trying to kill you. Her and Chris is planning something"

"Like what"

"Trying to take over land. But it's something your ancestors did"

"Huh?"

"Your ancestor who was Alpha for his pack was in love with the moon goddess"--"the moon goddess, lunar wasn't. Once your ancestor found out she was with Christopher and had babies who are hybrids. He attack them and kill their kids"

"Wow"I look at my feet.

"But there's more to it. All love and war. So of course lunar is planning an attack on y'all. You need to get stronger Miguel"

"But why she was so nice to me the other day"I frown.

"She lied. That's her dirty trick to get you to be kill. She knew you wasnt strong. So trying to kill Chris was making you weaker. You felt like you could do it because of that human name Valerie. She was never your mate Miguel. That's why you wasnt feeling anything"

"But why couldn't Val see you"I said.

"Because she's human. Your sister and parents and family members can see me. I'm a wolf goddess"she smile.

I smile. "Thank god I found you then"I look at her lips. When I was trying to make the kiss, she put her finger on my lip.

"Not on the first night bad boy"she said. I chuckle. All of a sudden she vanish away.

°Just a little treat.