Chapter 1

I was currently reading one of my favourite books when I heard a tap. I ignored it at first but then it continued so being the typical person I am, I tip toed to my window, where the tap originated.

The reasonable voice in my head told me to go back and call the police but the curious voice said to check it out and come on who wouldn't listen to the curious one? I opened my window, which was one of those slide widows without the mesh of course, and stuck my head out only to see Blake.

Blake Richard was the bad boy at my school also named Rose Valley High, and like me he was in senior year so of course I would be shocked that he was outside my house. Being the civilised person I am I closed the window and ran downstairs to open the front door. After taking a few deep breaths, I opened the door and said "Yes???" but it came out as a whisper.

"Hannah I need a place to crash for the night because my asshole of a father kicked me out" he said.
" I.... Uh... Um um. I'm not sure my parents would allow you to sleep over" I said while playing with my fingers. Something I tend to do whenever I am lying or nervous. I mean it's not every night the bad boy shows up at your house right???

"Your parents aren't even home" he replied as he took a step closer. Making me even more nervous under his intense gaze.

"Ahh um sure, why not?" I said clearly scared of him. I mean, he could break my neck right here and take the house.
"Great" he smirked and walked straight pass me into the house.
"By the way it's Kate" I mumbled following him inside.
"What? I didn't quite catch that" he said from half way up the stairs.
"My uh name is Kate" I said a little louder but he ignored me and walked into my room.

It was the only room in the house apart from the kitchen, laundry room and the living room downstairs my parents bought it about 3 years ago on my fifteenth birthday and left me here. They obviously had more important things to do than to raise their only child. I mean if I died I doubt they would even care; all my life I was raised with nannies.

When I walked in my room he was currently lying on my bed and kicking off his shoes. I went to my closet and took out my blanket and walked to the other side of the bed; taking up a pillow then putting away the book I was reading. I was about to walk out the room when he asked "Where are you going?"
"Uh downstairs to sleep in the um couch" I replied.
"And why can't you sleep here??" he questioned with amusement written all over his face.
"Well uh because you look comfortable I dont wanna bother you; plus that is weird." I stated honestly.
"Well suit your self" he said.

I turned around and made my way downstairs and lied down in the couch. Saying it was uncomfortable was an understatement.

I felt someone lifting me up before I drifted off into a deep slumber.

I snuggled deeper into my giant Teddy bear. I didn't own a teddy but it looks like God bought me one yaaay!!. I heard a groan as I felt something hard in my teddy. I was trying to remove the devil of an object but it was stuck then I heard a "Shit! The fuck you are ripping off my dick!!!" and several other curse words from behind me but I was too dorn comfy to care. I left the stupid object alone. Then I heard my Teddy say "Kate wake up" as he shook me awake. " Teddy stop " I said as I snuggled deeper I was about to go back asleep when the reasonable voice in my head told me that I don't have a teddy and that God wouldn't send a eighteen year old girl a teddy bear.

The events from yesterday came flashing back to me. It didn't feel like I was lying in the couch; it felt way too comfy and this is way too hard to be a teddy bear. I stiffened as I slowly open my eyes and confirmed that I was indeed lying with Blake and I was pressed up against his jack pot. " Well good morning sunshine, you know if you wanted me that badly all you had to do was ask" he said then continued "I would suggest that you roll over; unless you want us to fuck right now?" he said with a smirk. I quickly rolled over, my face was flushed. I can't believe I was touching is manhood!! I got off the bed and ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower.

When I was finished bathing and looking for my clothes, I realized that I didn't bring any. I wrapped myself in my white fluffy towel and tip toed to the bathroom door; I opened it and peeped into my room when I saw that it was empty I stepped out. Rushing to my closet and grabbing a pink T-shirt, pants and my undies then made my way back to the bathroom. After spreading my bed and closing the window I went downstairs.

My nose was treated to the delicious scent of egg and bacon as I walked in the kitchen. But I was then disappointed when I realised that he only cooked for himself.
"Jerk" I mumbled.
"What was that?" he said to me in a stern voice.
"Uh nothing" I said quickly. I made three sandwiches and a warm chocolate tea then place two of the sandwiches in a cover dish and put it with a juice in my lunch pan.

I know what you are thinking what eighteen year old uses a lunch pan well I do because:

1) I hate cafeteria food.

2) my parents buys all the food and only leave twenty bucks for me and I'm saving up because I've got a feeling that on my 19 birthday they'll tell me that I have to pay all the bills and get a job....

So far I have seven hundred and twenty dollars in my bank account. I turned around ready to eat my sandwich when I saw a huge bite in it :-O. My head snapped over to Blake when he gave me an innocent smile.

I sighed then ate what was left of my sandwich, I was about to reach for my chocolate tea when Blake beat me to it. He took a huge drink out of it as if it was water then said "This has to be the best chocolate tea I've ever tasted" then took another huge drink and asked "Oh, did you want some?".

I sighed took up my lunch pan went up stairs for my bag and my phone. When I got back downstairs, the place was cleaned up and Blake was no where to be seen. I made sure all the doors were locked before I started walking to school. I checked my phone and saw that I had about 20 minutes to get to school or else I'll be late and I've never ever been late before so I started speed walking thankfully I was walking through the school gate when the bell rang.