Chapter 3: Defensive Training

(How do you guys like it so far? I'm really excited till reader-Chan meets Levi, I will make it awesome.)

The sun was beaming on my face, I heard the other cadets talking outside. I hoped off my bed and woke Armin up, He was wiping his eyes and looked tired. I went over to Mikasa and Eren who was still sleep. I stepped onto Eren's bed to tap on Mikasa, her eyes slowly opened. I stepped off his bed and woke Eren up, He looked very aggravated, and put the pillow over his head.

"Eren wake up!" I said to him

Eren grunted and turned over facing the wall. Come on this is the first day of training, I'm excited, But Eren is being Sluggish.

"Ok I'm getting captain then" I said. Knowing how scary Captain can be, He can probably stare Eren to death probably. It wont faze me, Pft, as if.

I was about to move to head toward the door but Eren quickly got up and said he is awake. Gosh, Captain's that scary, That should be my every demand for now, especially for Jean.

Me and Mikasa went to the training grounds where the rest of the cadets were.Eren and Armin ran along behind us, panting. The Captain called out our names for who we will be working with in defensive training.

"Armin and Conny.. Mikasa and Annie....(Y/N) and Eren...Sasha and Mina...."

I smirked at Eren and he did the same, We walked over to a empty space and kept our distance. I lifted up my sleeves.

"Eren I'm not going easy on you." I said as I stretched.

"Ha, That should be my part" He laughed.

As I gave a thumbs up to Eren giving the 'I'm ready' signal. He soon dashed towards me raising his fist, Using my quick reflexes, I caught his fist and twist his arm, As he screamed I kicked his balls and he fell to his knees holding it in the pain. With his other hands he grabbed my ankle and pulled it towards him causing me to losing my balance and fall on my back. He pinned my wrists above my head, I Spit in his face and he wiped it off with his other hand. I then headbutted him in his face, and he let go of me holding his bloody nose. I got up and kicked him on the side of his stomach.

"I win." I said.

"Damn..." He smiled as he got up.

"One more time?" I suggested.

He agreed and made his distance away from me. He gave a thumbs up saying he was ready. I dashed towards him I held my fist out and aimed for his stomach, But he suddenly blocked it with his arms, I ended up hitting him in his arms. He put his muscular arm around my neck, In a choking position. I tried to pull it away from my neck but he gripped on tightly. I elbowed him in his stomach to cause him to hurt but he grunted and pulled his arm into my neck more.

"Give up?" He asked.

I shook my head, Refusing it.

"Tch" He said, He gripped his arm harder to my neck, causing me to cough continuously. I dug my nails into his skin and heard him in pain. While his arm was loosening up, I grabbed it, causing me to free myself and took a big blow by punching him in the stomach, then I kicked the back of his leg making him fall forward and landing on his knee. He turned over and kicked the front of my leg, I ended up falling and landing on top of him. As I put my head up, I was looking in his eyes.

"I win." He said.

"What?!? No, It was obvious I won.." I said as I got up wiping the dirt of my uniform.

I raised my hand out to him and he grabbed my hand and lifted himself up. He was limping a bit, I held his arm over my shoulders to help him walk better. The cadets was heading inside to get dinner, Me and Eren saw Mikasa and Armin in the distance, We called out to them and waved. They ran over to us and looked at Eren limping.

"Woah, Eren what happened?" Armin asked.

"He got his butt kicked." I laughed.

Eren then did an embarrassing laugh scratching the back of his head. As we headed inside I saw the girl Mikasa was teamed up with, She had a bandaged head, Was that done by Mikasa?

"Yeah, Mikasa beat the living hell out of her." Armin said as he noticed me looking at her.

We sat down, and ate the dinner that was given. As Eren was talking to us about what he seen about the Titans going through the wall 2 years ago, Many people gathered around and was asking him questions. Then all of a sudden he held his head with his hands and was looking upset, He probably remembered what happened to his mom.

"Guys I think that will be enough for tonight" I said to them politely. I sat beside Eren, Mikasa and I comfort him as he was tearing up.

Yeah I know exactly how you feel...Eren...But what's different about me is that, I lost all my loved ones, There is no one here for me.

(What a very exciting chapter! Looks like Reader-Chan is Bad A__! Only a few more chapters till we see Levi, Like I said, Im going by the story, So it might be a little minute. I try not to have Reader and Eren to romantic so you guys wont feel bad. By the end of this week, I might even have it finished, Maybe, I'm have tons of fun writing this, Thank you guys for reading and rating, I try not to have mines similar to other stories so if you see someone's exactly like mine, Please let me know, Because most Levi x Readers go straight to the point and lemon happens. Haha but I will shushies, Bye my lovely Cadets!)