Afterlife pt.7

< C/N POV>

I seen torches glowing from outside, I'm guessing their back from their mission.

I grabbed my blanket and ran downstairs, I seen injured cadets limping to head toward the doctors office. I looked everywhere for dad, to see if he found mom. As bodies past me, bumping me to go inside, I seen Daddy getting off his horse. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. He grabbed my hand and took me over to the carriage behind the horses.

I looked inside and seen a body.

I had a closer look to see it was mom.

My eyes started to fill up with tears and I hugged dad.

I'm glad she is alive.

The boys carried her inside, and took her to the office. I followed after them, hold in the doors for them as they went through holding mom tightly, trying not to drop her. They set her on the bed and I came around to look at her.

< Y/N POV >

I opened my eyes to see my daughter looking at me, I lifted my hand to run my fingers through her silky hair.

"Hey (C/N)" I smiled.

She started crying and grabbed my hand tightly.

"It will be okay.. I just have to rest, that's all."

She nodded her head and walked out, Levi patted her head and closed the door behind her.

"How did you survive? We seen you go inside the Titan injured..." Levi asked.

"By fighting my way through, that's how you survive, is fight." I smiled.

"But you could of easily turned Titan and come back here."

"That's the thing, I can't even turn into a Titan, i tried but I can't." I said.

He sat next to me on the bed.

He leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

"Well, I'm just glad you are alive." He held my cheek.

I thank God for having me live another day.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking about ending it right here, what do you guys think, do more parts for afterlife using the child's pov, basically she grows up and becomes a cadet and tried to end all of this and restore humanity, idk it's y'all call :)