Chapter 23: The Titan

<LEVI POV>

I seen (Y/N) in the hands on one of the Titans.

"NO!" I yelled.

I quickly maneuvered to her but the armored Titan punched me, I ended up flying between the building. Using the gas to myself from hitting the ground hard. I tumbled on the ground, tearing my clothes. My right shoulder was badly injured from the punch but I was okay other than that. I lifted myself up and heard a loud scream, all I could think about was (Y/N). I hooked onto the building and pulled myself up using the gas and landed on it. Hanji came running to me, a few feet away.

"Are you ok!?!" Hanji asked.

"I'm fine but did you see (Y/N)?"

"About that...Look" She said smiling really big pointing to a Titan that looks really familar. It looks like (Y/N).

"Wow this is crazy! I never knew she was one!" Hanji laughed.

I watched as the Titan fought just like (Y/N) like when she was fighting me.

"Keep your guard up and keep fighting, this battle isn't over..." I said.

I maneuvered toward (Y/N), the armored Titan approached her from behind.

"Y/N watch your back!" I yelled.

She heard me and turned around to see the armored Titan, she lowered to the ground and leg swept the Titan and he fell to the ground. She grabbed him by the throat and raised him upward to continuously punch him. The Titan got angry and kicked her in the stomach and she fell backward holding her stomach. Before the Titan approached her, I went from behind to hit his nape, but my swords broke.

"Damn it" I mummered.

The armored Titan turned around and was coming for me. Then Titan (Y/N) took him by the leg and with all her power elbowed it and it broke. But I know it will soon regenerate.

The Titan fell to the ground and (Y/N) sat on top of it and punched it repeatedly. She grabbed the Titans head and started pulling it off, I heard the ripping, and after moments the head came off. Revealing the person, we saw it was Reiner...

SORRY I WANTED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY,  BUSY, JUST TURNED 17. UPDATE WILL PROBABLY BE TOMMOROW OR SOMETIME THIS WEEK. Love you beautiful peoples.