Afterlife pt.4

< Levi Pov>

I put on my uniform and buttoned it up, standing in front of the mirror. I could see my gray hair coming in but my face was the same young face it's always been. I grabbed the hairpin from the dresser, I could remember how she looked as the hairpin was pinned up to the side. Her soft fragile face smiling at me every so often. I want to find her, even if I have to die for it.

I just want to know if she's alive...

I left the office, holding the equipment in my arms. As I walked to (C/N) room, I set the equipment down on the floor, and slowly opened her door. I seen her sleeping in her bed, I crept quietly to her and kissed her forehead. I brushed her hair from her face, hearing her quiet snores. Im sorry she has to go through pain like this. I just want to know if (Y/N) is alive if not.

I left the room door and picked up the equipment again, Armin was holding Christa's hand as he kissed her. So them two set it off finally, having so much respect for Armin as he been here from the start.

"Armin, Christa, lets go." I yelled.

They quickly let go of each other and walked outside to saddle up their horse.

We're going to find her, I know we will.

Me and Hanji are still the only leaders left standing.

Soon we need to find new leaders that will take our place as any day might be our last.

I looked down at my ring, reminding me of my wife, remembering the first day we met.

When I first saw her, it was like looking at an angel, the jokes she made, the time we spent together. I never loved anyone this much before, I can't forget her at all, she is always on my mind. Just the thought of her being dead makes my breath heavily, like something evil is choking me, like I just wanted to die here right now. But what kept me at this very spot...Alive is my daughter, I know (Y/N) wouldn't want this to happen.

"Levi you ready?" I heard Hanji say as she put her gloves on, staring at me.

"Yeah let's go..." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~

Omg everyone's comments always makes my day, I look at every single comment that everyone makes, never missed one, you guys are just so awesome! For you guys I will make the afterlife long so you can enjoy it. Maybe 15 chapters who knows.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 30K VIEWS OMG! I remember those who were with me from the start till now, thank you... ❤️