Chapter 30: Final battle

"Where are you going?" Christa asked.

I saddled my horse and packed the equipment and what I need to it.

"Going to save the world." I said.

Might be a chance that he can come back and even break all the gates, we would all be finished.

I lifted myself on top of the horse.

"Don't tell anyone what you just heard." I said as I patted her head.

"Okay, Just be safe!" She responded.

I smiled at her and I quickly left the area.

----

<Eren Pov>

I can't let him get away !

I tackled him from behind and we landed on the ground, I got on top of him and started punching him on both sides of his jaw.

He got angry and pushed me off to end up on top me.

He growled as he was looking into my eyes.

"Eren!" I heard Mikasa from the distance.

Within seconds she came behind Reiner and cut his nape, but it sounded like she hit glass.

"Damn it! It's armored!" Jean yelled.

As Mikasa glided behind the armor Titan, he turned around and grabbed Mikasa with his hand.

"Eren.." Mikasa smiled.

Reiner tightened his grip, squishing her, I heard her bones cracking from inside.

She jerked in pain till her body had enough to overcome, her head tilted back.

"No!" Sasha screamed.

Reiner threw her lifeless body against a tree, blood running down her body.

< Sasha Pov >

I heard Eren roar, and tried to punch Reiner, but couldn't as Reiner knees kept them down.

Reiner began punching Eren repeatedly in his face, pieces of skin and blood came flying out. He grabbed Eren head from both sides and started pulling it out. I could hear bones cracking and skin peeling from his neck.

I heard a horse coming from behind us, I turned around to see it was.

"Y/N" I cried.

She jumped off the horse and I ran to her.

"Mikasa died! Reiner killed her!" I said wiping my tears.

I looked up at her to see her face shocked and sad.

< Y/N POV >

Levi grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"What are you doing here!?! Your suppose to be at the doctor's resting!" He said with a worried look.

I grabbed his hand.

"Levi I will be fine..As I told captain 'I want to fight for the life of humanity even if my life depends on it'." I smiled.

I heard crackling sound from the distance. I looked over the group heads to see Eren's Titan form head ripped off with Eren's body coming out from under it. Reiner caught Eren's body with his hand.

"Don't kill him please!" I screamed.

Reiner smirked and set Eren on his teeth and bit down, blood streaming down Reiner mouth, feeling satisfied.

"EREN!!" I cried.

-Flashback-

I reached my hand out to his and he gently took it, lifting me up, His hand was so soft but yet masculine. Looking up at him, He was smiling, I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hello, I never seen you around, My name is Eren and this is Mikasa." As he said pointing to the girl beside him. She smiled too looking at me, I gave her a cherished look and waved.

"H-H-Hi..My name is (Y/N)." I never spoke to often so it was hard for me to talk.

~*~*~

Both of them..Gone..Both of them were my family. My mom, now them.

It's all my fault, if I hadn't went with Reiner...They would still be alive.

God...I feel my heart torn to pieces.

-Back to present-

I fell to my knees and held my head.

"It's all my fault! ITS ALL MY FAULT!" I cried.

My nails dug into the dirt, letting all my anger and sadness out.

"(Y/N) without you, humanity would have been finished." Jean smiled.

"You saved me, You helped Eren seal up the hole, you turned to a Titan and took down Reiner, and by going with Reiner, you guys were able to kill Bertolt which caused the holes, you helped by being alive." Jean added putting his hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/N) you went in front of a bullet for me, it takes so much courage to even do that." Levi kneeled down and grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips gently.

I heard heavy footsteps from the distance.

Levi released his lips from mine and I seen Reiner slowly coming towards us.

I got to my feet.

"I will kill you..."

I Maneuvered to him and bit my hand and transformed to a Titan.

I landed on him with my knee in his face, his face went inward and bones were cracking. He pushed me off and I landed on my feet.

It's over...

I ran to him and slid my feet to the ground and hit his ankle as he thought I was Gonna punch him. Eren fell for that too when we were training.
He leaned over and fell to the ground landing in his face. I sat on his back and grabbed his head with my hands and started pulling It off.

"You can do it (Y/N)!" Connie yelled.

I'm doing it for humanity... I roared as I pulled his head off. I threw his head on the ground and seen Reiner within the nape. I dug my mouth down inside the nape and bit on Reiner to pull him out.

He needs to die.

I set him within my teeth and bit down, his upper body flew out of my mouth and his lower body went down my throat.

Humanity is saved from one of our biggest threats...

DAMMIT I'm sorry I didn't update like I said I would, been really busy, next chapter will be on Christmas Day for everyone's present. I love you guys so much! Thank you for the stars and comments! You guys mean a lot to me continuing on writing stories. I hope u guys have a great Christmas Eve tommorow and be safe.