Chapter 10: Training

As Eren was took in with Levi, I followed them. We were inside Levi's Office, I looked around and saw it was very clean. Eren sat next to me on the couch, Levi was in the middle, Leaning against his desk with his arms crossed..

"Thank you." Eren said.

"Tch, This isn't for you, You might be the key to stop this madness." He said in a rude tone.

'Wow he has a heart' I said in my mind as I looked away.

"And your friend..Almost ruined it by her actions" Levi said as he glared at me.

"Whatever..." I said

"(Y/N)..." Eren said to me looking angry.

"Fine I'm sorry, Please forgive me master..." I said sarcastically as I got up and headed for his door.

"Stay right there cadet." Levi yelled as I was about to reach for the door.

"What..." I answered as I turned around.

He walked up to me and went to my face. He led me so close to the wall.

"Cadet, I can have you kicked out of here in an instant if you don't show me respect, Also you leave when I say dismissed, And coming from you, The names Corporal....Dismissed..." He said glaring at me.

He backed away from me and I opened the door and went out.

"Who does he think he is..." I murmured.

I went to the training section with the rest of the Cadets, They were about to start, The training will determined which group we will be in. As I walked up in the crowd I saw a older women with goggles on and yelling excitedly. They assigned me to a boy who looked strong but it doesn't mean a thing.

Objective: The person has to give up.

I gave the boy a thumbs up and he dashed towards me, I Moved to the side and ended up tripping him. He slid down on the dirty ground, I put his arm behind his back and bent it.

"I give up! I give up!" He shouted with tears in his eyes.

After 3 times of beating him, They assigned me to 5 different other people but I took them down too, Repeatedly.

~Hanji's Pov~

I seen Levi coming out the building. He observed the cadets training, and walked toward me.

"Levi, You should see Cadet (L/N), She is a natural, We already assigned her 7 different people but she cant be beaten!" I said pointing at (Y/N)

"She might even become stronger than you." I said.

"Tch, Beginners luck, That brat is doing nothing impressive." Levi said.

I saw him staring at her as she took down the cadet.

"I will Have her Fight with Erwin." I said Excitedly.

"Do what you want..." He said as he sat down and did his paper work.

~Back to (Y/N) POV~

"I give up!" The cadet said.

I let go of their arm and helped them up.

"Cadets, go inside for lunch." Hanji said.

The cadets were exhausted and went inside.

"Except for you Cadet (L/N)." I turned around and seen Hanji with Erwin walk up to me.

"We seen you fight and was impressed, Please show Erwin what your capable of" She said pushing Erwin toward me.

"O-Ok.." I said kinda freaked out.

Me and Erwin made our space, and I gave a thumbs up and dashed toward him. He thought I was going to punch him and blocked his upper body by I slid on the ground with my feet front of me and ran into him, Causing him fall forward. (Sorry if that was confusing)

I Went on his back and put my arm over his neck, Choking him.

But how little I was, He got up with me hanging on his back.

"Oh no you don't..." I said.

I dropped behind him and grabbed his arm, With arms pounding, I threw him over my head and he landed on the ground, hurting his back. He was grunting as I turned him over gave him a ankle lock.

"I...Give...up" He said in pain.

I smiled and went in front of him and held out my hand.

He grinned and grabbed it and I lifted him up.

"I haven't had a fight like that in a while." He said laughing.

I laughed along with him.

"Move" I heard a familiar voice.

Erwin moved aside and I seen levi.

I smirked and cracked my knuckles.

"Wow a chance to beat up Corporal, Exciting" I said.

Me and Levi made our space, I gave my thumbs up, and ran to him. He stood there with his arms crossed.

'What!?! Is he mocking me?'

As I approached him I held out my fist and was about to punch him in his face but he moved his head swiftly. I ended up passing him and almost fell to the ground but Regained my balance. When I turned around I seen his fist coming for me, He ended up punching me in my cheek and I fell to the ground.

'Damn it...'

"What a joke" He said as he kicked me repeatedly on the side of my stomach. I got up on my knees but he pulled my hair up started punching my face

"Give up?" He said as he started to punch harder.

"N-N..o." I said trying to talk, Embracing the pain.

I grabbed his leg and swung him to the ground, I sat on top of him, pinning my knees on his arms, He cant move now... I started punching him in his face repeatedly. He lifted legs up and hooked it under my arms and threw me in front of him as he was able to lean up. Now his legs were on top of my arms, and my legs were resting on his shoulders. It was so uncomfortable as my Butt rested on his member. I got mad and kicked him in his face and he fell back. I turned him over and did the same move I did Erwin, I Slowly twisted his foot, I heard him grunt in pain. I was trying to keep him on his stomach, but he turned around and kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the ground, but before I could move, He kick me in the face and I blacked out.

(Sorry if the member position was confusing, Its so hard to explain, Just imagine the position lol. But omgg so cute, Sadly she lost but its ok! , We want Levi to be better. Until next time my Cadets! Thank you for the views readers!