Chapter 25: Planned & loved

Everyone was so happy from our victory today, it was almost night as we made our to the building.
Dinner was already served as we made our way to our rooms to get ready. I followed with Levi to his office and started getting my bath ready.

"I will take my shower and I will be down to the table when I'm finished." I told Levi.

He nodded and walked out the door.

I looked at the clothes that Levi got for me from the shops, I got the red skirt with a white shirt.

I got inside the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, I brushed my hair and started taking my clothes off. I stepped inside the shower and the water ran through my body.

I remember seeing Reiner inside the armored Titans nape, the person i remember years ago when the wall was broken by the giant Titan. Maybe Reiner is associated with the giant Titan and might tell me where he is. But Reiner is not the kind of person to let me off that easily. But I just have to ask, if he doesn't give me the information I need, then I will find it myself. I know that giant Titan is a Titan shifter, like Eren and Reiner. But I can't ask Reiner with everyone around, Damn, of course he wouldn't give the information. I can go when everyone is asleep and the guards are sleep as well.

After I got through with my shower, i put on my clothes and dried my hair with a towel. I put on my slides and headed out the office.

Damn it, but where's the jail... I guess I will just have to look for it when I sneak out. I went inside the dining hall with the leaders and sat by Levi, my plate was already prepared to me. I smiled at Levi as I sat down.

"We still have to seal up 2 more walls, we still have a big area to kill all the Titans, we need to recruit a lot of cadets as well." The captain said.

"Well we have another Titan shifter here so we can possibly seal up both walls at the same time.. when we do the mission." Levi announced.

"Another Titan shifter? Who?!?" Captain asked.

"(Y/N)"

The captain stared at me, I was so nervous when I took a bite out of my bread.

"Since when did you find out you were a Titan shifter?" Hanji asked me. She looked so fascinated with what I was about to say.

"Actually I just found out, it was like my blood was boiling inside me when I seen people get killed and hurt..." I sadly said.

Hanji eyes widened.

"Hanji, eat your food and leave the girl alone." Levi stated.

Hanji sunk her face down and ate her food.

As I was finished with my plate the training cadet took it and headed to the kitchen, Levi waited for me to be finish and he got up from his seat. I scooted the chair back and got up as well, he pushed both the chairs to the table. He walked beside me as I held my arms.

"You did good today, no matter what happens I will always love you, do you understand that?" Levi said.

I nodded my head and smiled at him.

We got to his office and he closed the door and headed to the shower. I made my way to his bedroom and got his clothes ready on his dresser for him.