Chapter 13: Dinner Table

"Bring me a clean uniform." Levi said to Erwin as we passed him.

I was holding his hand as he went threw the halls, I tightened my grip. We arrived in his office and I went inside behind him.

"Go ahead and take a shower while Erwin gets you a uniform." Levi said.

I nodded and opened the door to his shower, it was so clean! It looked brand new like its never been touched, it was a walk in shower but you couldn't see inside the glass which was good. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower and closed the door.

Why Eren at of all people...

I let the water run down my face and to my body. I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I answered yelling through the shower.

"I'm coming in." I heard Levi say.

He opened the door and walked in, I couldn't see through the glass but I saw his shadow through the shower glass.

"I'm placing your uniform on the counter." He said.

He walked out silently. I finished my shower and opened the door, my uniform was folded neatly on the counter. I looked at myself through the mirror and sighed, I put on my uniform and grabbed my dirty clothes from the floor. I opened the door a slight bit and seen Levi doing his paperworks, I closed the door again and started squealing, he looks so hot! I calmed back down and opened the door fully, allowing him to see me. He looked up and pointed to his room.

"Put you clothes in the basket in my room." He said.
I nodded and headed for his room I opened the door, his room was spotless of course. He had a master bed in his room and white furniture everywhere around. I put my clothes in his basket and looked around. I scanned his picture frames until I stopped and seen something I wish I hadn't. It was Levi with my Dad, Tears started flowing down my eyes and tried to wipe them off but more kept flowing. I felt someone behind me, He reached his hand to the photo frame and picked it up, showing it closer to me. I don't want to see more of my Dad...Everytime I think about him...I think of his death.

I turned my head away from it.
"Cadet look, I know it's your father...You can't cry when you see him, you need to smile that he served for humanities purpose. Some men are cowardly enough to do this and can't fight for these innocent people. I seen him die before my eyes...But I didn't cry or even shed a tear...I knew his death was honorable...He was the best cadet I had..." Levi explained behind me.

He turned my head around so I would look at the picture, I looked again and thought about what Levi said. I seen the smile on my Dads face, as he was huddled with Levi. He's right, my dad was brave and fought for humanity like I will... I started to smile slightly. I took the photo from his hand and looked at it more. I felt Levi back away from me and headed for the door.

"Keep it Cadet." He said.

I held onto it and not letting go.

----Few hours of practice----

Exhausted as ever, I avoided Eren as much as I could. I couldn't even bear to look at him in the face. As I was about to head to Levi who was talking to Erwin, Hanji came up to me and smiled.

"Do you want to join us at our table for dinner?" She asked.

I would of refused the offer but Levi might be there so I'm willing to reconsider it. I nodded my head and she hopped on me cheering. When she turned around to tell Levi and Erwin about the news I quickly left away from her before she's going to force me to see her stupid titans. I walked to the Special dining area and saw some cadets setting up the huge table for the leaders. I looked around amazed as I seen Eren setting the tables, Before I could look away he saw me as well and ran up to me.

"(Y/N) you can't ignore me forever." He said grabbing my shoulders.

"Eren leave me the hell alone." I said angrily as I forcefully pushed him away. I walked passed him but he grabbed my arm, and pulled me to him.

"look...I'm sorry...I shouldn't of never gone that far, it was stupid of me to do." Eren said.

Like I forgave Jean, I need to do the same for Eren. I patted Erens shoulder and smiled. I walked toward the table and waited there before Petra came in.
'God please have Levi sit next to me...' I prayed in my mind.

I seen Erwin,Hanji, and Levi walk in and took a seat. Trying not to stalk Levi I followed his movement as he sat across from me.

"Damn it!" I said out loud.

They all looked at me confused, I tried to think of an excuse but all I could say was that I was hungry. They shrugged and continued to do what they did. I looked at Levi, he was reading his book, I ducked my head down a bit to look at the front. It was the same book I offered him to read before taking him out the office. The cadets came with the food and gave us all a plate, it looks so good!

"Levi I remember when we were younger, we had tons of fun as young adults. We're a bit old now..." Erwin complained.

"Haha, Agreed." Levi said.

I got a bit confused, they look like 24 and 22.

"How old are you guys?" I asked as I sipped my tea.
"I'm 33 and Levi is 32."

I spit out the tea and it went on the table near Levi.
'I am in love with a 32 year old man...' I said under my breathe. BUT HE LOOKS SO YOUNG. I put my head down, depressed about the man I like.

"Cadet do you need me to take you to the nurse?" I heard Levi's voice ask.

"Nope, I'm fine, just taking a nap..." I said.

After a few moments I lifted my head up, everyone was talking and Levi reading his book. As I kept staring at him, he looked up at me and kept staring. Trying to act like I was doing something, I pointed towards the side of the table towards him.

"Can I see the salt please."

Levi looked where I pointed at and was confused.
"There isn't no salt..." he said.
"Damn...he's on to me!" I murmured.
I quickly left the table and headed out the door.