Chapter 7: Titan Eren

We glided down and landed on a house, In Eren's group was Armin, Sasha, Jean, Mina, Conny, Marco and other cadets.

"Cadets, We are here to save Humanity only, We practiced months to become the best there is. We would want that work to pay off right?" Eren said as he faced us.

"Right" We all agreed, Smiling.

"For the Mankind of these innocent people, We will do what we desire and fight the Titans!" He yelled raising his blade up.

"For Humanity!" He yelled.

We raised our blades up as well "For humanity!" We repeated.

We all ran across the house and maneuvered over to the Titans, I was beside Eren smiling. But then I seen an a titan flew past us and crashed into a building. We landed on the building and seen the titan opening his mouth revealing one of the cadets, The titan swallowed the cadet after it said 'For Humanity'. I covered my mouth, as I seen him die before my eyes. Eren got angry and started to maneuver towards the titan.

"Eren no!" I shouted while following behind him. I couldn't catch up to him because he was going too fast towards the titan that killed the Cadet. I saw a short titan under Eren and it noticed eren maneuvering above it, It jumped up and bit Eren's leg off. Eren then landed on top of the house and started tumbling on it painfully. After he finally stopped he was laying there with torn clothes and blood over his body.

"Eren NO!" I screamed.

I killed the titan that bit him and went over to Eren. I shook his body trying to get him to say something.

"Eren! Answer me!" I said.

He had blood running down his face and his leg was bitten off.

I started to cry and cover my eyes, Eren no, Please...

From crying I didn't know a Titan was behind me, He had long grey hair. I tried to move to kill him but he grabbed me and raised me above his mouth. I looked at Eren who was still laying there, Probably dead. I started to cry even more. The titan let go of me and I slid down his tongue.

"Eren!!!" I screamed as I reached out my hand. About to give up and I felt someone grab my hand, I looked up and saw Eren struggling to stand up.

"E-Eren." I said.

"For humanity..." He said as he smiled

He used all his energy he had left and threw me out of the titan's mouth and onto the house.

"Eren please don't leave me, You, Mikasa, And Armin are family to me!" I yelled.

He gave a thumbs up and the Titan bit down on his arm, chopping it off. I watched as the titan swallowed Eren making himself satisfied and walked away. I stood there, on my knees, I never wanted to lose someone like this.

Armin came over to me and told me I cant be in the open like this. He pulled my arm telling me to come on. I couldn't move, I stood there in shock, watching someone else get bitten. Armin then took me in his arms and tried his best to maneuver to a high building. The others Cadets that were with us was getting eaten. As Armin landed on top of the building, I saw Mikasa and her group with Jean, Sasha, And Marco.

"Where's Eren?" Armin said as he put me down.

I don't even know how to tell them, Even Mikasa... They known him longer than me.

"Eren is gone..." I said looking down. Tears filled my eye and and tear drops started falling down to the ground.

"Hes....Gone...."

Armin came and hugged me and Mikasa's head was down, trying not to cry.

"Guys, We have to make it to that building, Were all running out of gas." He said pointing at a huge building.

"That is probably where we can refill our gas tanks." Sasha added.

But there was titans surrounding it and it would be tough to get inside.

We all decided that's what were gonna do, we all got prepared and started to run down the house to jump off and maneuver to the building.

I wiped my face from the tears and sorrows, Everyone is gonna die at a point in time...Even me.

I glided with Armin and Mikasa as we moved swiftly past the titans, I killed a few titans along the way. As we came near the building, we landed against the glass, Breaking it as we fell in. Conny was barricaded with other Cadets from the titans. As the titans looked though the shattered window, he saw us standing there, it reached his hand out for me. Taking out my blade about to attack, I saw something punch the titan and it flew and crashed into a building. I came closer to have a good look, It was another titan, But he was more built, and also had a fighting stance. Kinda like Eren's...

A Titan fighting another titan?

"Is that real?" Asked Sasha.

"I don't know but its helping us fight off the titans! but, maybe, Its probably on our side.." Conny said.

The Titan was going berserk and killing many other titans.

I jumped out of the building and went to help kill other titans and everyone did the same. I watched The big titan as it fought, The fighting moves that Eren uses.. The Titan was getting tired and collapsed on the ground, I went on a building close to it to observe. Then the skin started to decay, As I saw the nape, I seen a body in there, The head rose up, It was Eren....But how?

Eren...What are you?

(Omg! these chapters literally take me 3 hours to do, but I will do anything for you readers so you guys can enjoy the story, Omg after the next chapter is when Levi is gonna come in. Be prepared you guys!)