Chapter 19: Dead?

He was on his knee actually proposing to me. I was just speechless...

~flashback~

I stood with my mom looking at the marriage photo with her and dad.

"He made me so happy..." My mom said, she was crying and wiping it off with her sleeve.

I held onto her hand.

"Mommy, will I be with someone who will make me happy?"

She grabbed me on my soft cheeks.

"If joy comes to the mind when you think of him then yes, you will know sweetheart, Choose from what your heart says, a relationship is not timed, it's based on the love that comes from it..."

~Back to present~

I smiled at him as he was nervous but yet calm.

I took his hand and put it close to my heart.

"I am choosing from what my heart feels about you."

I cried and nodded my head.

He smiled and lifted me up by my hips and swung me in his arms. He lifted his head up toward me and I leaned my head down to kiss him. He placed me down and pushed his head back.

"(Y/N) I love you so much..."

I smiled and caressed his cheek. I'm proud to announce him as my fiancé.

"Your so cute..." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed and covered my face.

"There is no need to hide that beautiful face." He said trying to uncover my face.

I turned around and covered my face.

"Ok you asked for it." I heard him say.

I soon felt his hand roam on the side of my stomach, then his fingers started tickling me.

"Levi!" I giggled.

He kept tickling me till I fell to the ground and he landed on top of me. His hair hung down from his face and his eyes were looking at mine. He layed his body on top of me with his head resting on my chest.

"Levi your so heavy!" I said trying to move him.

I looked at him and he was asleep. I felt the sun beaming against my face...It was so warm. I then closed my eyes and dozed off.

---------------------

I woke up, it was night, I felt no one on top of me. I looked around for Levi, but I didn't see him. I got up and called out to him. I searched around the woods and got scared. Not looking where I was going, I tripped over something. I fell to the ground on my knee. I started to cry, it hurted so bad. I looked around to see what I tripped over and it was a leg. I gazed up to see it was Levi's.

"Lev-" I looked at his bloody chest and heard him grunt. His eyes opened slowly...

"Y/N you have to run..." he said.

"Levi!" I screamed.

I crawled to him, still in pain I was able to get to his lap. He slowly lifted his arm shaking and brushed his hand through my silky hair.

I heard footsteps come as I seen Eren with a bloody knife.

"E-Eren what are you doing." I said.

"He needs to die, Y/N, he is ruining the relationship between us." Eren came closer and I seen his insane eyes.

"Eren there is no us!" I yelled.

"I will just have to kill him to get it through your head." Eren grinned.

"Tch, over my dead body..." I heard Levi grunt.

He moved me out the way and got up, he was trembling.

"Levi no, sit back down!" I yelled.

I got up on my leg and tried to get up on my other leg with the sore knee. I limped to him and hugged him behind. I cried and told him to don't attempt to fight him. He pushed me out the way and I landed on the ground. Eren dashed towards him and raised the knife toward his head. Levi grabbed his wrist and tried to twist it but he didn't have enough strength to, Eren quickly grabbed the knife with his other hand and stabbed Levi in his stomach..repeatedly.

I closed my eyes and heard I thump. I seen Levi's dead body laying beside Eren.

I quickly to Levi and seen his eyes closed.

"Levi..." I cried.

Eren pulled me up by my hair and I looked at him.

"We will just say a Titan killed him..." he smirked.

"Get away from me!" I screamed.

I pushed him away but he wouldn't budge, he lifted me over his shoulder and walked away.

I seen Levi laying there dead...Forgotten and left....

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 2k VIEWS! FINALLY UPDATED, the next chapter will probably be tonight.