Chapter 5: Maneuvering training Pt.2

~After a week or so of the ones who had a hard time of doing it, Were finally getting better, Such as Eren, He kept hitting his head but he got better. Finally it was the time to actually move with them.~

I jumped off my bed and stood in the middle between the two beds.

"Guys guess what day it is! We get to finally practice to maneuver with the gear!" I shouted. I grabbed Mikasa's hand and our clothes and went to shower, We ate breakfast afterwards with Eren and Armin. Everyone was happy today as well.

"Hey (Y/N)." Some guys said as they passed me waving.

I blushed as they smiled at me and I waved back to them. Ever since I started to show off my amazing skills, people have been talking to me a lot lately. As everyone was finished we all made our way to the gear building to put on the gear. I had a hard time with mine so Eren had to kneel down and fasten it for me, Some girls was rushing out the building and pushed me into Eren, Causing my breast to go in his face. As I quickly moved back, Eren face was red and continued to fasten it.

This will end terribly for me...

After he finished, we all headed to the area everyone was standing at, There were a lot of trees around so we can maneuver easier. The captain let 5 out each time to maneuver straight ahead to the trees, Finally it was our turn, Me, Mikasa, Eren, Armin, And Sasha got in our stance and hooked onto the trees and started to let the gas out to extend our self into the trees. After a few seconds were at the same pace but then I started picking up speed and started to go ahead of them. Mikasa then picked up speed as well, but the others were behind. Knowing I had to surpass Mikasa, I went higher and saw the end of the forest. Mikasa started going ahead of me. I then came lower and stepped on her shoulder and kicked her downward, causing her to tumble on the ground but regained her maneuvering after a few seconds. I then reached the end of the forest and landed on my feet as I finished first, The others clapped for me as I walked toward them. Mikasa came in 2nd, Eren 3rd, Armin 4th and Sasha 5th. Mikasa smiled at me.

"Good job (Y/N)." She said.

"Thank you Mikasa" I replied.

When it was dinner time, I came inside to get my food. 3 guys approached me while I was grabbing my plate.

"Hey (Y/N) Can you you follow us, The captain wanted to speak to you" One of the boys said.

I nodded and followed them outside the building, We went out to walked to go behind the last Cabin. I noticed that no one was around, but us.

"Guys, where is the Captain?" I asked.

"How stupid." The boy said. (Nuuu)

The guy walked toward me, I moved back to the wall, and he put both of his hands on the side of me against the wall. He leaned in about to kiss me, but I put my land over his mouth.

"Nope, So not gonna happen..." I said.

I ducked down pushed his arm out from it being pushed against the wall, causing his fall forward hitting his head against the wall.

"You damn girl" The 2 boys said as they charged toward me.

The first boy came, I grabbed his head and smashed it on my knee and pushed him away. The other one was about to punch me but I ducked and grabbed his leg and pulled it up, and made him fall on his back.

'Thank Eren for that move' I said in my mind.

But as I was about hit him, The guy that was about to kiss me by the wall had grabbed my arms and yanked me to the ground. The side of my head was pushed into the ground.

"Tch, You got me." I said.

"You put a good fight, I like that" He said was he licked the back of my ear. He turned me over revealing my face. The other two boys grabbed my wrist and pinned them to the ground. The guy hovered over me, and was about to touch me but I kneed him in the balls.

"Touch me and I will kick more than just your balls" I said.

"Wow, This girl need to be taught a lesson" He said as he was grunting.

"Tch, That lesson doesn't need to be taught if you leave the poor bunny alone" I said sarcastically.

He smiled then lifted up his fist and hit me in the face.

" Ow.. Gosh, You men seriously hit women too hard...Hey maybe you guys should group up with Jean in the 'Beating up on girls' Club." I said spitting out blood.

"Not interested" I heard a voice said.

The boys turned shocked.

"J-Jean what are you doing here" The boys asked.

"That's what I should be asking you, I called the captain to come here, So hurry up and go before he make you guys run..." Jean said.

The guys got scared and ran away back toward the dinning area. Jean walked over to me and reached his hand out.

"Ha..Came to pay your good deed for the day?" I said as I took him by his hand and he lifted me up.

"Y-Yeah..I just came to apologize (Y/N)" He said.

I patted him on his shoulder.

"Apology accepted" I said

As I went back to get my plate in the building it was gone.

'Nooo, how am I suppose eat now?' I thought.

I shrug my shoulders. "A mini Fasting spree is ok to do" I said

As I went to the cabin and sat on my bed and I looked out the window.

I'm doing great mom, So far, I Been making good progress on what I been wishing for.

(Great chapter readers, I told you, You guys are Baddies like Levi. You guys need to savor the goodies for the king, Levi.

Btw I'm sorry if some of the parts didn't make sense.

BY MY CADETS, UNTIL NEXT TIME!)