Chapter 29: Moment

(I make up the stupidest chapter titles ever...)

< Levi Pov >

I held onto (Y/N) tightly as the cadets came in to hold Reiner and Bertolt. Hanji came over to me and pulled (Y/N) to the ground. She took off her cape, and ripped a piece from it. Pulling (Y/N)'s shirt up to expose the deep bloody wound, she wrapped it around to not cause too much blood to come out.

"You need to take her to get treated quickly." Hanji said.

"Yeah...But what about them." I said staring at Reiner and Bertolt trying to get up from their grips.

"Don't worry about them...They won't cause trouble anymore." She said looking down, reloading the gun.

I knew what she meant, I nodded my head and picked up (Y/N) body.

"She's gonna Die! I know she is!" Reiner shouted.

As I left out the door, I heard the door close by Hanji.

I set (Y/N) on the horse and I went on it after her, she was breathing heavily.

----

"Get the doctor immediately!" I said to a cadet I passed through the hallway.

I ran to the Doctor office, and laid her on the bed. The doctor came quickly in the room followed by Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Jean, and Connie.

"What happened!" Armin screamed.

"Calm down man, were indoors!" Jean said to armin.

"Good thing you came quickly, she didn't lose to much blood." The Doctor said to me.

The doctor escorted everyone out the room but me to give her space.

I sat in the chair and waited patiently for the doctor.

She start inserting blood inside (Y/N) body, and started treating her wound.

"Just give her some rest and she should be waking up soon." The doctor said as she left the room.

I got up and looked at her beautiful face as she rested on the bed. I kissed her on her forehead as I pushed away the hair in her face.

I'm glad she's my wife, one who would put themselves in front of a bullet for me is special.

< (Y/N) POV >

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt the pain in my wound. A needle was injected to my arm, sending in blood inside my body.

I looked beside me and seen levi, he was asleep. He held onto my hand while he rested. I tightened my grip and his eyes opened.

"L-Levi..." I mumbled.

He smiled and got up to kiss my forehead.

"What happened to everyone, are they safe? What about Reiner and Bertolt?" I asked.

"Everyone is fine, Bertolt an-"

The door opened and we seen Hanji limping and was bloody from her head. The blood was streaming from her head. The doctor held onto her and led her to the bed.

"Hanji, What happened?" Levi asked.

"Reiner got away." She said grunting.

"What how!?!" Levi asked.

"Reiner turned into a Titan before I finished him off, but Bertolt is dead, Eren went after Reiner."

"Damn it! This is all my fault, I need to go after him, I might be the only one who can stop him." I said as I got up. My wound started hurting as I sat up.

"No you need to rest." Levi said as he pushed me slowly back down.

"I will go after him..."

I looked at Levi.

"No don't! I don't want to lose you!" I yelled.

"If he escapes he might as well come back and even destroy a gate, you seen him climb up the wall."

"Please let me go, I will beat him... I don't want you to die!" I cried.

"Let us go." We heard a voice by the door. It was Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, And Connie.

"We might have a chance with more people, get 20 high ranked cadets and start to head for him." Levi said.

They nodded their head and left out the room to get ready.

"I will go with them." Levi said.

I looked at Levi in his eyes, he is doing what he should...I don't want him to go but he needs to, it's either me or humanity. He wants us all to be safe from anymore danger.

I looked away from him in depression.

He came over to me and grabbed my cheeks to kiss my lips.

"Don't worry I will be safe." He smiled.

-----

It's been 30 minutes since Levi and the rest left.

The doctor was at her desk doing her daily paper. After a few more minutes went by, she left the room.

I took out the needle that was injected in my arm and got slowly out the bed. I took in the pain and walked over to the door.

When I came to Levi office I put on my uniform. The wound is still painful but I will get use to it.

I can't risk anyone getting hurt...

Thank you so much for the rates and comments, ily guys so much ! Next chapters will definitely be this weekened, it might, I will stop at chapter 35, I'm thinking of doing a sequels ft. Your daughter.