Chapter 22: Deaths of many

We walked on the top wall to see the thousands of Titans.

"How are there so many..." I said.

"It's like they planned this.." Conny questioned.

"No it can't be, The Titans can't be that smart, they are ignorant monsters trying to eat." Sasha said angrily.

"Cadets know your position, get the ones that's in Erens way." Levi said.

"But where's the rock at..." Eren asked.

"Over there!" Sasha pointed.

We all looked and seen the rock further than it was the first time the wall broke.

"Ugh this is going to be impossible!" Jean yelled.

"Guys we can do this!" Mikasa said.

Levi shot the green flare up and that was the signal, I followed Eren as he quickly maneuvered to the rock, he bit his hand and transformed. He approached the big rock and picked it up, he was kind of struggling to pick it up but he saw me and he got it in control and started walking.

"GUYS COME ON WE GOT THIS!" I screamed.

Everyone started attacking the Titans and killing them, some got captured and eaten. I looked in the distance and saw Levi killing the Titans with no problem. Mikasa was surrounded by the Titans and was trying to maneuver around them but ended up getting grabbed.

"MIKASA NO!" I quickly maneuvered to her but I was to late...

The Titan threw her in his mouth and she slid down to his belly.

"Can we still save her?" Jean asked.

I remembered when Eren told me when he slid down the Titans mouth and in the stomach, he was still alive but he could still die in there because of the heat.

"Jean, we might, kill that Titan AND and try to get Mikasa out."

I called more cadets to help Jean do that.

I killed more Titans around Eren as he got closer to wall.

You and the cadets are closing the circled wall, the dot is where Eren is at

I saw a muscular Titan run past me to Levi, it's the same one the destroyed a wall a few years ago.

"LEVI WATCH OUT!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Levi turned around and dodged the armored Titan that was trying to punch him. As I was about to countinue killing Titans, but one grabbed ahold me.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled. I tried to stab its hand with my sword but it wouldn't budge.

"NO!" I heard Levi's voice. I turned around and seen Levi about to approach me but the armored Titan punch him and he went flying between the buildings.

"LEVI NO!!!" I screamed loudly and cried. I seen Jean get eaten and the others as well.

My blood was boiling, I had the desire.. to kill every...Last one...of these damn Titans!