Chapter 20: Unspoken yet told

I screamed and raised my head up, I notice it was day and Levi quickly rose.

"What is it?" He asked worried.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I hugged him tightly.

"I thought you were dead..." I cried.

He held tightly onto my waist.

"Let's go, it's gonna get dark." He said.

He knelt down in front of me as if he wanted to give me a piggyback ride.

"Jeez Levi, Im not that young.." I sighed.

"Do u want to run instead?" He said.

I huffed and climbed over his back. As he lifted me up I smelt his scent, it smelled good.

Shortly we arrived in his office, He went to finish his paperwork for the night at his desk. I went to the shower and took off my clothes, I stepped inside and turned it on. After a minute I heard a knock on the door.

"It's Levi, I'm coming in."

The door opened, he must be giving me a change of clothes. I seen his shadow come closer and closer, I seen the door slide open and I seen his naked body. I looked from his built chest and abs to his long member.

I screamed and he quickly came and covered my mouth.

"Damn it, your so loud." He whispered angrily.

He uncovered my mouth and leaned in to kiss it, he pushed me against the wall. He went lower to my neck and started kissing it. He hand went down my body to my vagina (Sorry don't like Saying lower lips) he spread my legs open and fingered inside.

"Ahh!" I moaned

"What's my name?" He smirked.

I looked at him like a Baka.

He started to finger faster. I moaned loudly covering my mouth so the others won't hear.

"L-Levi~" i moaned.

He laughed and stopped.

He went to the shower head and washed himself with soap. This was my chance...

I grabbed a rag and started twirling it and smacked him on his back with it.

"Damn it!" He said as he turned around. I opened the door and grabbed a towel and put it on while I ran out the door.

"Y/N" I heard him say.

He ran out the bathroom behind me, I quickly headed to his room to try and close the door but he caught it in time.  He had the rag in hand and started twirling it.

"Levi no, your gonna do it hard!" I groaned.

"Hey, I won't make any promises too make it soft."

I backed away from him and he hit it on my leg.

"Ow! Levi!" I yelled.

He laughed and pushed me on the bed. He unloosened my towel and looked at my body.

"Stop staring so hard pal!" I said.

"Tch whatever." He got up and headed for the door and closed it back.

I sat up and went to his dresser and looked at what I could wear. I got his boxer and a white t shirt. Even though I just slept, I am so sleepy. I crawled into bed and put the blanket over me. Levi came in and started changing, he turned off the light and crawled next to me. He wrapped his arm around my stomach and pulled me close to him, I could feel his breath hitting against the back of my neck. 

"I love you Levi."

"I love you too."

SORRY IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER.

I was thinking of ending it soon, maybe 4 more chapter till the ending, or might just go to 30 chapters, what do you guys think.