Afterlife pt.1

You guys are just so fucking awesome I swear, thank you for commenting and rating the chapters.

I opened my eyes looking at the ceiling, last night was the most painful experience I have ever had. I turned my head to see my baby, she was sleeping so calmly. Levi knocked on the door and came in quietly with Hanji, Armin,Sasha, Connie, and Jean. Sasha smiled so big and looked at the baby then at me. She leaned over the bed and gave me a hug.

"She is so gorgeous!" Sasha cried.

Levi walked over to the baby and picked her up, placing her between his arms, rocking her slowly.

"What are you going to name her?" Armin asked.

"(C/N)" I said.

---------------

-9 months later-

My stomach slimed down back to its normal size as I recovered to go back to training and losing weight in the process.

"Wow (Y/N) it's been a while since we actually did a maneuvering race and you still beat us leading to first place." Armin said.

"Well, I used to be a young cadet like you...But then I took an bite to the knee..."

He looked confused as I laughed and shook his head.

"How's (C/N)? " he asked.

"She been doing great, christa has been watching her as me and Levi did missions and training. I'm actually going to go see her now."

I walked with him to the office and seen (C/N) in the crib messing with the toys hanging from above her.

Christa was sitting next to her reading a book and watching as she played.

I went over to (C/N) and picked her up staring at her eyes, it looked like mine, but she had Levi's black silky hair and face features.

--------

-6 years later-

"Mommy! Daddy!"

I opened my eyes to (C/N) hovering over me.

She jumped on both of us and Levi grunted as she landed hardly on his stomach.

"(C/N) give us time to get up, we will be out." Levi said.

"B-But it's-"

"Don't worry honey, We will be up soon." I giggled, running my fingers through her long black hair.

She smiled happily and ran out the room and closed the door.

I climbed on top of Levi, he put his hands on my hips and smiled at me. I looked at his face and hair, I could see some gray hair coming in, but his face was still young and adorable. At this time he was 39 and I was 27.

"So we know it's her birthday-"

"It is?" Levi asked.

"Levi!" I yelled.

"I'm just joking." He laughed.

He slid his hands up my shirt and felt my breast.

"Levi! I'm being serious right now." I said as I removed his hand.

"I am serious too." He smiled.

He pushed me and I landed in front of him as he sat up and looked at me in my eyes. He pulled my shirt up and started licking and sucking my breast. He moved his hands inside my shorts and started playing with it.

"Mommy! Daddy!" (C/N) yelled.

"We will be out in a minute." I said.

I got away from Levi and started undressing to change into something more comfortable.

"Tonight we can fix her a nice meal and maybe take her out today to get her something and for her 7th birthday." I said.

Levi nodded and got dressed as well.

I grabbed her present, inside was a beautiful dress. Levi opened the door and we saw her sitting on the couch playing with her doll. She didn't hear us yet, we tiptoed behind her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We shouted.

She turned around and smiled. She ran around the couch and hugged us both. I handed her the present and she took it and started unwrapping it.

She pulled out the dress and hugged it tightly.

"I love it! I love it!" She said jumping up and down.

We took her out to get herself a necklace that was engraved in all our names.

We enjoyed the rest of the day, as a happy peaceful family...But it didn't last like that forever...

Part 2 coming tonight, thank you for reading babies <3