Chapter 34: Pregnant?

3 months passed...

My stomach gotten a bit bigger, I haven't been eating a lot so I'm definitely not getting fat.

I felt like something was moving around in my stomach, and some days I been throwing up.

I don't know if I'm pregnant, I probably need to talk with the doctor.

Before I went to the door, my stomach started hurting really bad. I fell to the ground and held my stomach, I started crying out loudly, calling for Levi.

I heard someone rush to the door and open it, it was Levi.

"What happened!?!" He asked as he pulled me up.

"My stomach hurts!" I whined.

"Alright let me take you to the doctor." Levi said.

He picked me up and walked me to the doctor office.

"What happened to her?" The doctor asked Levi.

"She said her stomach is hurting."

"Lay her on the bed." The doctor said.

Levi nodded and took me to a bed, the doctor started setting the x-ray over me.

She looked at the screen and her eyes widened.

"What is it?" I said grunting.

She pulled Levi over to look at the screen also, he smiled and looked at me.

"Guys what is it? Tell me!" I said.

She turned the screen and I seen a small body, a baby, inside my stomach.

I put my hands over my mouth and started crying, I'm so happy, my first baby.

Levi came over to me and hugged me.

"Levi..." I smiled.

                        ~4 months later~

I'm currently at 7 months and my stomach literally blew up, still not in condition to fight titans of course, so Levi been out most of the time defending the outer walls.

Levi walked through the door and seen me and smiled.

"How are you..?" He asked.

"I'm fine, just walked around town for a bit."

"Just be careful." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"My baby is going on 7 months." he kneeled down and kissed my stomach.

We want the gender to be a surprise so we have no idea if we're having a girl or boy.

I'm gonna have him or her soon.

(Guys I want you guys to pick the gender, I'm gonna put on the next chapter at 8:00 EST. So basically 4 and a half hours, gonna pick the one with the most votes. Btw Levi wanted a certain gender so if you paid attention to that part you will know )