Chapter 18: Whats it gonna be?

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update, been busy. Since you guys been awesome and went over 1.6k views, I made a new cover and the next chapter will be a special chapter, it doesn't go along with the story.

There was a long silence, I stood by the door covering my mouth.

Is he serious?

"If I was?" Levi said.

"Now please if you would, let me be and continue to my paperwork." He continued.

I heard Hanji mumble and the door closed.

I slowly opened the door and seen Levi walking to his desk, I went and sat on the couch to relax.

"Is what she's saying for real?"

Levi head tilt down to the desk as he was doing his papers. It was total silence...

"Yeah."

I lifted my head and gasped.

"Levi I mean, it's just been about 2 months since we first met." I said shocked.

There was another knock on the door.

"Corporal Levi, We need (Y/N) to help us with a few stuff."

I started heading towards the door.

"(Y/N)" I heard Levi say.

I ignored him and proceeded towards the door.

I heard fast footsteps behind me as he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Levi I have to go-"

Before I could finish the sentence, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up. His tongue slipped inside the mouth and he ran it all over inside. He hands moved under my butt as he started to grope it.

There was a knock again.

"Hello...Is anyone in there?"

I pushed my head away and mouthed that I had to go. He put me down and kissed my cheek.

"I love you (Y/N)..." He said.

I smiled and opened the door to go with the cadet that was asking for me.

After a few minutes we arrived to the shed, there were gears and gas tanks everywhere.

"Your job for today is to just sort everything out in here." He said.

I nodded and started cleaning up.

This was going to take all day but it might be worth it, from me having extra days off with Levi.

"So your with him?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to see Eren.

"Eren I don't want to start with this." I said.

"Oh but I want to, what is it I don't have that he does. (Y/N) We've been friends longer than you and him even met."

"Eren...I see you as a brother, nothing more..."

He came over to me and leaned in to my face.

"Eren I'm trying to finish my work."

He took the gear from my hand and threw it on the ground.

He kissed me on my lips and held me tightly. I pushed him away roughly.

"Eren I already have someone else!"

"Maybe if I take your virginity away, maybe he will be disgusted and get rid of you." Eren said laughing.

"No he wouldn't..."

"We won't know if we don't find out."

I backed away from him, this isn't Eren I know it.

He came closer to me as I backed up to the wall.

"Cadet, what are you doing..." I heard a familiar voice behind Eren.

Eren knew who it was as well, "Tch, what does it look like..." Eren smirked as he turned around revealing Levi.

Eren turned back to look at me and suddenly leaned in to kiss my lips.

"You bast__!" Levi shouted.

He ran over and punched Eren in the face, Eren fell on the ground and rubbed his sore cheek.

"You will pay for that..." Eren murmured.

He got up and aimed to punched Levi in the face but   Levi quickly took his hand and lifted his knee and hit Eren in the stomach.

"Guys stop!" I shouted.

"Face it Levi, (Y/N) is mine and I can't dare to see her with another guy. Me and her have something to relate too, your just a selfish grown man that calls himself captain!" Eren shouted as he used his other fist to punch Levi in the face. Levi stepped back and Eren hit him again on the other side of his face.

Levi smirked and grabbed the back of Eren head and kneed him in the face. Eren nose started bleeding as Levi let go of him.

"Guys stop!!!" I cried.

I ran through them and out the shed. I hated to see the two people I love fight.

---In the Forest---

I looked at the swaying trees moving elegantly through the wind.

I sat down on the ground and rubbed my hands through the soft grass.

"(Y/N)..."

I turned around and seen Levi.

"Oh hey." I said

Levi smiled at me and sat next to me, he grabbed the side of my head and pulled me toward him and kissed my cheek.

"I want to ask you a question." Levi said.

I looked at him and gave my full attention.

He got up and pulled me up with him. He took my hand and kissed him, he kneeled down in front of me.

"(Y/N) will you marry me?"

When those words came out his mouth, I was left scared but a small joy inside. But I don't know...