Afterlife pt.5

<Levi Pov>

I set my equipment up as I got my horse ready.

"Jean, you ready?"

He walked with his horse beside me.

"Yeah, but we don't even know where to look, she could be anywhere." He said.

"But we just gotta try, she is one of the best cadets there is, losing her means losing half of humanity."

"We're losing most of our cadets by trying to save one person."

I walked up to him and grabbed his shirt.

"If it wasn't for her, you would be dead by now!"

His eyes widened as he looked away. He pushed my hand away and walked to Conny and Sasha.

I jumped on my horse and brushed my hair from over my face.

"Alright, let's move!"

We passed the walls as we seen the people's happy faces, cheering us on.

"Whats the plan?" Hanji asked.

"We split up on 5 groups, 12 in each group and we search around for any evidence or hint that she may still be alive."

Hanji nodded and called everyone together to discuss the plan.

My group headed toward the location of where the hairpin was found. It was in the dark forest, but not many Titans were found, she can't be in here, even if she was, she can't survive this.

"Everyone spread out!" I yelled.

We scattered across the forest, searching every inch.

But within the distance...I saw a small hut...

The Hut looked abandoned but yet sturdy. I landed on the ground and ran toward the building. I could see a candle lit in there. I slowly opened the door, the house was cleaned, like someone was living here.

I walked inside and closed the door.

I heard quick footsteps coming from the living room, I seen a man running past the corner and looked at me in my eyes.

"Who are you!?! And How did you find this place?!?" He said.

"I am Levi, fr-"

"Agh...Who are they...." I heard a familiar voice say.