Special chapter #1

Sasha X Connie love story

WARNING THERE WILL BE LEMON IN THE CHAPTER, YOU HEVE BEEN WARNED.

~Sasha Pov~
I watched as Levi walked away from (Y/N) from the table. She was blushing a lot from Levi kissing her on the cheek earlier. After she was finished she said good bye to us and went away. Me and Connie was alone again...For the hundredth time. Connie was scratching the back of his head looking nervous.

"H-Hey...Umm...Sasha...would you like to go on a date with me..maybe later on?" He asked.

I was mind blown, I took a bite from the potato and chewed it as I nodded happily.

"Oh what is this? Did someone just ask the other one out!?!" Jean yelled.

"Damn you jean!" Connie yelled and tried to punch jean but jean dodged it swiftly.

I laughed as they were playing around.

I looked around for Eren and seen him with mikasa, he looked pissed as ever, probably from Levi dating (Y/N). He needs to chill, the women doesn't like him.

I went up to my room and started looking fixing my hair and putting on uniform. I heard and knock on the door.

"Who is it!?!" I yelled.

"Conny"

I ran to the door and opened it, I seen connie holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Aww! Thank you Connie!" I hugged him and took the flowers. I went to my bed and I heard the door close. I turned around and seen Connie walking toward me.

"Connie what's going on..."

He came close and grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him also. He pushed me on my bed and I was laying on the blanket facing him. He lowered his head to my neck and started kissing it roughly. I started to moan countinously, he unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my bra up revealing my soft breast. He moved his head to suck on them and played with the other. After a few moments of that, he started to tug my pants.

"Wait Connie!"

He smiled and came close to my ear
"Don't worry, ill be gentle..."

He pulled it down and threw it on the ground. His hand slipped inside my panties and started fingering me. I moaned loudly and arched my back. When he pulled it his hand out it was soaked. He smirked and pulled off my panties. He unzipped his pants and pulled out her member. He started rubbing it on my vag and pushed it quickly inside.
I closed my mouth and screamed loudly, it was so much pain. He went slow until it was easier to move, as he went faster and I started feeling the pleasure. I moaned each thrust he did. He held my hips tightly as he was about to cum. He took it out and put it toward my face, it squirted a lot around me into my mouth. Connie was exhausted and laid on top of me.

This did happen happen on the main story so they are dating. Chapter 19 will be up tomorrow or maybe tonight, depends. We're almost at 2k views thank you guys I'm so happy!