Chapter 11: Maneuvering race

I woke up in the doctors room.

"Ah your finally awake." I saw the goggle women staring at me.

I leaned my head up but couldn't, It was hurting so bad.

"Yeah, He wasn't suppose to kick you that hard" She said giggling.

I managed to lift my head up, Hanji gave me some medicine for it. My head was patched up and the bruises was healed, but you could still see the marks.

The door opened quickly, Eren came storming in. He saw me and ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded and hugged him back.

"Oh and (Y/N), The corporal want you at his office once you heal." Hanji said.

"Eren may you leave us for a second?" Hanji added.

Eren nodded and walked out.

"We were thinking of having you in our group..." She said.

"Really? But I couldn't beat the Corporal.." I said.

"But you are the only one who was able to knock him on the ground and take a few hits." She said.

"Hes really taken the liking of you... He really was the one who carried you here, Usually he would have Erwin take care of the matter."

I blushed at what she said.

I took off my blanket and noticed I was changed into a white buttoned up shirt.

"Oh that's the corporals, He gave the Doctor that for you to change in, Don't worry the Doctor is a female." Hanji said laughing.

She gave me my uniform and headed out.

I got up and put on my uniform and headed to Levi's office. I knocked on his door and said it was me.

"Come in" He said.

I slowly opened his door and seen him at his desk, doing his papers, He had 2 bandages on his face.

"Sit down."

I came in and sat on the couch. He got up from his chair and leaned on the front his desk with his arms crossed.

"Cadet.. I'm guessing Hanji told you already, But we are considering you in our group, But before we do that, We are doing a maneuvering race. If you win first, then you will automatically join our group." He said.

"Really!?! Corporal are you serious?!?" I said excitedly jumping off the couch.

"Hurry up, Hanji's about to start it." He said exhausted.

I nodded my head and headed for the door.

"Cadet..." He called out to me.

I turned around as he sat back in his chair and worked on his papers.

"Good luck." He said.

I smiled and headed out the door. I went outside the building and ran to the other cadets. Hanji was talking about the rules of the race and that all of us is gonna race at the same time. Hanji set me in the back so I can prove that I can go from last to first. I stood by Sasha who was determined. Hanji shot the gun in the air and we all went off. I hooked high above the trees, and launched my self in the air, I went past the tip of the trees. I looked down as I passed the other Cadets. I got lower and maneuvered through the trees, A guy came close to me. I raised higher and put my feet on his shoulders and pushed him down, He tumbled on the ground and stopped. Before I knew it, I reached the end. Levi was waiting there with his arms crossed along with Petra and Erwin. As I landed Petra and Erwin congratulated me and Levi gave a thumbs up. I smiled and gave a thumbs up back at him. After everyone congratulated me, I went to Levi's office and knocked on the door saying its me.

He came and opened the door to let me in, I walked in and he closed the door behind me.

"Good job Cadet (L/N)...You have proven yourself." He said.

"Thanks Corporal." I said.

"Call me levi.." He said walking over to his desk.

I followed him and asked what kind of papers he does.

"None of your business..." He said

"Well excuse me for having interest for whatever your doing..." I complained.

I leaned in to view the papers he had laid out on the desk.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"No, I cant be helped." I said sarcastically.

"Then you can leave." He said looking frustrated reading his paper.

"Come on! I joined your group, The least I can do is talk to you more." I said.

I walked to his bookshelf and grabbed a book, and gave it to him to read. He shook his head and pushed it away.

"Come on, We should go to Hanji, to see her Titans that she has chained up." I said pulling him by his hand. He got up from his seat and I lured him by as we passed the couch, but i ended up tripping over the leg of the couch. I held on to Levi's hand as I pulled him down with me. I opened my eyes and saw Levi above me, His Silver eyes staring at me.

'Omg this is so embarrassing.'

"Tch...Come on, Anything to keep u from bothering me like this." He said getting up and holding his hand out to me.

I grabbed his hand and he lifted me up.

I headed out the door with him and he closed it behind us and locked it.

We headed to Hanji who was outside with her titan.

Hanji pulled me aside from Levi, and whispered to me. "What did you do for him to leave his office?" She said.

I didn't tell her about me tripping but I told her I just asked him, And he said ok.

"Petra is usually the one who has to lead him away from his paper work, But she kinda has a hard time in doing so." She added.

I looked at Levi as he was talking to the other cadets, I blushed as he caught me staring at him. I turned quickly back to Hanji and continued talking to her.

Mom...I think I found my a guy I like...

(Thank you all for reading, Things getting Juicy between You and Levi. For now bye my lovely Cadets!)