Chapter 27: Not found

< Levi Pov >

I heard loud knocking on the door, I felt around to see if (Y/N) would get it but I just felt the surface of the mat trace. I opened my eyes and didn't see her, I guess she is in the bathroom. The knocking countinued again, I got up and went out my bedroom door to see the light off in the bathroom. I'm a bit curious now, is she with Hanji maybe, or getting food?

I opened the office door to see Hanji in panic.

"What is it, and where is (Y/N)?" I asked.

"Reiner escaped, I don't know how, the cadets said that he became a Titan and climbed over the two walls and ran away. But (Y/N) said she was going outside to catch some fresh air, its been an hour and she still hasn't came back." Hanji explained.

"Go search for her to find where she is and wake up the top cadets we have."

Hanji nodded and ran down the hallway to the stairs.

I closed the door and got into my uniform.

....

-In hallway with Hanji and top cadets-

"Listen up, most of you may not know but Reiner escaped and ran off. We cannot allow him to be free, he could come anytime he want to or even destroy a wall and we all may be done."

The cadets were whispering to each other wondering how he got out.

"Hanji, (Y/N) should be here, did you find her?" I asked.

"No Levi, we searched all around the building and inside." She said.

"Damn it... Now I have two things to worry about." I muttered.

One of the female cadets came up and bowed to me.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but, one woman asked me where the jail was at, she had a red skirt and white shirt on. If I recalled, she had (H/L) (H/C) hair with (E/C) eyes."

She must be talking about (Y/N)...

"Levi, by any chance, do you think she maybe helped hi-"

"No, I know there is a reason, I'm sure she wouldn't help anyone that is against humanity..." I interrupted her.

She nodded her head.

"Everyone get your horses and equipment and we will be off in 15 minutes." She told everyone.

"Yes!" They all said.

They ran down the hallway to start heading to door.

-------

< (Y/N) Pov >

We finally arrived at a small cabin far from any Titans. He set me down and he kneeled,steam started coming from his nape and he ripped himself out. (Y'all idk)

He jumped down from the Titan and took me by the arm.

"I can walk by myself, let me go." I said to him

He ignored me and kept walking to door.

I heard someone open the door as we were about to approach it.

"Ah hello Reiner, and who is this?" The man asked.

He was pale and tall with black hair. He look so innocent, maybe another person that Reiner took.

"Just another Titan shifter, lucky for her I didn't smash her brains out from having me caught yesterday." He muttered.

"It's not my fault that I beat you." I rolled my eyes.

"But as a human ur defenseless." He said.

"Dude, you just snapped off 4 metal poles from jail, there's no way I would have a chance."

The innocent guy moved out the way and let us through, he closed the door behind us.

"Now who is this, Another one of your puppets?" I mocked.

"No, this is bertolt, he is the giant Titan that 2 years ago kicked a hole in the wall."

"So..Your the one who caused my mom to get killed? I will KILL you for that!" I yelled.

I ran up to him and raised my fist at him preparing to punch him as hard as I could.

Reiner caught my arm before I could even touch Bertolt.

"There won't be no fighting here just to let you know." Reiner said.

"UGH, LET ME GO OR I WILL KILL YOU TOO!" I yelled.

Reiner threw me on the ground and was over me.

"Levi will be here, I just know it, I only came so you would seal up the wall and wouldn't kill anyone inside the wall." I said.

"About that, not gonna happen.."

My eyes widened.

"You Son of a Bit#h! You lied to me!"

"Tch, tell me something I don't know."

I can probably run out now, and maybe escape.

I kneed Reiner in the balls and shot up to run to the door but Reiner grabbed my ankle and I fell down landing face first on the ground.

< Reiner POV >

She hit the ground pretty hard from her head, hope I didn't kill the brat..

"You alright?" Bertolt asked.

"Yeah, I need to tie the sick brat up."

I lifted her up and seen her forehead was really bloody. I took her to the room upstairs and bandaged her head, I tied her hands together with a cloth I ripped from the bed sheet.

I'm trying not to put to much lemon In here, hmm, what do you guys think? More lemon or less?

And also thank u guys for over 6k views, my goal is definetly 10k, guys we can do this, make sure to vote, it would help a lot.