Chapter 21: Destruction

I decided not to follow by the original attack on Titan story, I will change it up so I can be able to have more chapters. The chapters are kinda gonna be short so I can update faster.

I was woken by the sound of loud knocking.

"LEVI! IM COMING IN" I heard hanji voice.

Levi got up off the bed and opened the bedroom door and closed it.

I sat there and listened to their conversation.

"What is it Hanji?"

"The outer wall broke again, and the Titans are coming to the other wall quick, we cant evacuate everyone in time. But one of the cadets still left it open and the Titans got inside the second wall."

(This is basically what's happening, they broke wall Maria, and they got inside the hem wall of wall rose so, they might fully go inside wall rose, we'll see)

"Get all the cadets lined up, As in all... I mean all..." Levi responded.

"Understood."

I heard the office door close, Levi came in the room with hands on his head.

"We have to fight." I said.

Levi turned to me and looked away.

"Not you cadet, I can't lose you, this is a tough battle, I already lost so many people I care about but I can't lose my lady."

I got off the bed and approached him.

"Levi, it's my job to fight for Humanity! I gave myself a wish that I will be the strongest we got, I won't let my family down." I yelled.

Levi looked into my eyes and he nodded.

"Fine but get changed and put on ur gear, it's time to fight..."

-In the field with the other cadets and captains-

I looked around and saw the many we still got left.

I walked with Levi to the front where hanji was at. The captain blew his whistle loudly and there was silence.

"LISTEN UP CADETS, IM PRETTY SURE ALL OF YOU KNOW OUR SITUATION RIGHT NOW, BUT AS LONG AS WE WORK TOGETHER, WE CAN STOP THIS!"

The captain told us the plan that Eren needs to seal wall Maria and wall Rose. Eren agreed and everyone else as well, while everyone got prepared and saddled up their horses, Levi grabbed my hand and put a ring on it. I started at the beautiful ring, it was sparkling.

"Levi, I love it!" I jumped on him and put my arms around his neck.

"This is a promise that I will be forever yours (Y/N)"

I cried and held him tightly.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 4K I love you guys to death, I will update more on my stories I promise, I've been very busy.