Chapter 31: Good news

I rested my arm along Levi's shoulder, he held me along my waist and walked me to the building.

"Levi..." I dose off.

<3rd person Pov>

Levi held (Y/N) tighter as she collapsed.

"She must be tired from everything." Armin said as he wiped his tears.

"Get some rest cadet, you deserve it..." Levi suggested.

Levi carried (Y/N) to his office, and set her on the couch.

<Levi Pov>

I heard a knock on the door, and Hanji approached me.

"Hanji, stating you'd business goes to everyone."

Hanji giggled.

"Sorry Levi, but we have great news, we were able to kill All the Titans surrounding both walls so it would be easier for Eren to-"

I tilted my head downward "He's dead" I said.

"But the only person left that we know who can change to a Titan is (Y/N)." Hanji gasped.

I agreed with her, after (Y/N) gets fully rested its time to finish this once and hopefully for all.

This is literally the shortest chapter I ever made, GUYS it's hard for me to update! I ran out of ideas for this book so that's why it's taking me a while, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANK YOU NUGGETS FOR 10K VIEWS, THIS IS CRAZYY, I started from 0 and to 10k in like 4 months, Of course you guys deserve a double publish today, new romance book coming out with nick Wilde, the fox from zootopia lmao, I'm sorry I'm a furry person so I love him!!!