Chapter 6: The Attack

(I don't know if The city had an outbreak when they are still cadets or when they join the Scout Regiment, So I will make my best guess, My wifi is terrible right now so I can barely look anything up with it taking forever.)

~After weeks of training for the gear and killing Titan dummies, We all become very good, But yet some were almost good. It was finally time to choose who we would work with.~

As I woke up, I was very excited to chose between the organizations. Its was between three, The Garrison, Military, And survey Corps.

I already knew what I was gonna chose. I took a shower and put on my uniform. As I went to get my breakfast, I accidently dropped my flower pin my mom gave to me before she died. Before I was able to get it, Some girls stepped on it, Making dirt marks..

"Oh oops, My bad" They said smirking.

I gave them the 'Your dead look' and they got scared and walked away quickly. Jean came over and picked it up for me, He wiped the dirt off and cleaned it the best he could. After he did his best, He handed it to me. I took it gently and smiled at him.

"Thanks." I said.

He smiled back and blushed.

"What Organization will you choose (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Survey Corps" I replied.

"What about you?"

"Um...I don't know, Probably survey corps as well" He said.

"Because I chose it?" I said grinning at him.

"What? No!" He stammered.

"Haha, Jeez Jean you don't have to lie" I said.

I walked with him to where Eren, Armin, And Mikasa was at. He sat with us and started eating, Eren just glared at him at each bite Jean took.

"Your gonna stare at me till I leave right?" Jean said sarcastically.

"You should probably get use to it from Captain staring at us right now" I said as I took a bite of the bread.

They looked at the slightly creaked door and saw captains white eyes staring at them, They all shivered and looked away. As Everyone finished their meal, We were all allowed to go the Organization we desire to choose. I walked with Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and Jean as we went with many other Cadets to the Survey Corps. We stood in front of a older man, He had blonde hair and was tall, But that's not what I first noticed...I looked at his eyebrows.

I took my stance like everyone else, He gave a long speech about what we would be doing and that we may die on the line. Everyone complained about that, and many people left.

'I mean like that's what you signed up for wasn't it? Don't act surprise.' I said in my head.

I looked around and noticed my friends was still here. I looked at Eren and looked him in his eyes, He looked determined. Eren noticed me staring at him and he told me to look forward. I pouted and did as he said. After the guy finished talking, we were divided into groups, From higher rank to lower. I was suppose to be with Mikasa but I went with Eren,Armin, And Jean. I cant leave Eren, Not now, Not ever

--------Few minutes on top wall--------

Me and Eren looked down and saw the Titans lined up against the wall trying to get in.

"Its been two years since I seen one..." I said crouching down to look at them.

"Yeah..But our wish is to kill all of them. Not one will stand." He said.

We Walked over to the cannons and cleaned them off.

"It disgusts me from those people who just left." I said remembering what happened.

If only they knew what it truly meant to be a Survey Corps member.

"They left be-" Eren got cut off by the light before our eyes.

I looked up and saw, What was alive two years, The Titan who kicked the hole in the wall, The one who killed my mother...

"Tita-!" Eren screamed but the smoke from the Titan let out and led us off the top of the wall.

Eren grabbed my waist and brought me close to him and hooked onto the wall.

"You ok?" He asked.

I nodded, He flew us back up as the Titan was still there.

The Titan's arm swept across the surface, Before it could hit us, we hooked onto the titan and swung around its head.

"Tch, You may be big but you move slow" I said laughing.

Me and Eren hooked onto his neck and aimed our swords to attack it, But white steam sprayed out, Our hooks were still hooked, So we used most of the gas to surpass the steam to hit it in the nape. But as we were about to hit the titan, it disappeared.

"Damn it..." I said under my breathe.

As we looked down, We noticed the hole was reopened, and the Titans was storming in. The people screamed and headed to the other side of the wall, away from them. We have to do our best to protect them.

(Sorry if this was a short chapter, I'm literally getting things mixed up in Attack on Titan story, So I apologize if things are wrong on here, Thank you guys for going up to 4o views, I love you !!! Until next time Cadets!)