The Great Revival

I was Wallowing there until a man came up to me and tied me up against the wall . He beat me with a whip,the sting brung tears to my eyes. He used wolfsbane on me, it must have been hours.I was in excruciating pain and bleeding out,I was thankful that he didn't use enough wolfsbane to stop isabel from trying to heal me.I was mentally  and physically exhausted.

As was laying down in the damp corner. There was a pool of blood surrounding me as I whimpered quietly. My heart skipped a beat when I caught an unusual scent.It was an alluring scent, that had my mind doing back flips, I was hit with the strange, sharp scent of ocean and mint.

My wolf was pouncing in my mind, screaming"Mate!!"catching me offguard. My 2nd chance mate!!happiness sparked in me, I actually found my 2nd chance mate!

The scent got so strong to the point I knew he was right in front of me.

When I looked up there was a boy standing in front of my cell, blending in the darkness like a shadow. When he stepped into the light I got a good glimpse of him He had dirty blonde straight hair and he had greenish - blue eyes.

He looked about 6'1, and had a nice build, he seemed to be tense,meaning he was nervous about meeting me as well.

The boy's growl reverberated, the intensity so strong it made me shiver.He opened the doors to my cell with a key,Gloves on his hands. To protect him from the silver bars .

"Mine", he repeatidily whispered to himself, my intensified hearing barely caught it.

His eyes full of anger, he unlocked the chains on my wrist,

When he touched my skin, tingles shot up my arm. He gently picked me up, grimacing at all the blood. As we exited the cell without a word, I decided to get to know him a bit.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice cracking. Dammit, I thought. Real smooth.

He chuckled softly. The sound like bells ringing.

"I'm Eric woods, The Future Alpha of the Darkwoods pack", He replied. My blood ran cold.

My voice was trapped.Was I seriously mated with a guy destined to be Alpha?

"Shit" I whispered, tensing in his grasp as we continued to walk down the silent hallway.

Eric chuckled, I face palmed mentally, why did I say that out loud?

"Umm, My name is Ashlyn" I smiled and looked down, blushing at the loving look he gave me.

He smiled back genuinely, teeth and all, bright. I blushed and looked away, feeling nervous.

When Eric tried to hug me closer to him,I flinched in pain. Eric looked worried, he then noticed the deep claw marks on my stomach and all the welts on my arms.

Eric growled. His eyes swirled with red, My palms started to sweat, everything happened so fast. The guard who was in charge of me walked down the hallway looking dumbfounded when he saw Eric.

He locked eyes with the beast called Eric who kept growling loudly like a deranged animal. As I was still in Eric's arms, Feeling as his muscles tensed and he held me closer.

Eric put me down gently and walked towards the guard. Making sure He was in right his face, Eric stared him in the eyes. The guard held fear in his eyes , Eric crunched up his eyebrow as if they were mind linking. I almost felt bad for that guy.

Anyways , Everyone knows that the Alphas and Future alphas are the highest ranking of male wolfs, they are stronger and faster and bigger.

There was silence in the room as they kept mind linking. Eric had the death glare . The silence was making me anxious because I could see Eric tense up every second.