Mates!!

////Erics POV///

"SHIFT!! I COMMAND YOU TO SHIFT!!SHIFFT!!!" I growled to my wolf.

My eyes were pitch black and I felt Anger bubble up inside me. No this cant be happening.

'Well it is you asswipe!!You should have gained control a long time ago!!' My wolf growled.

'It isn't my fault!! Dammit let me shift!!' I said again

'No you brought this on yourself'   He growled

Realizing that People where crowded around me I stopped my efforts to shift.

Pack members stood around me with concerned and confused faces.

I jumped up when I heard my beta call me.

"I got Mark under control, Alpha!!" Oscar came up to me.

Im so fucking pissed at Mark. The fact he tried to take what Is MINE away from me made my wolf angry.

I nearly killed him in Ashlyns room.Thankfully Her sent calmed me.

"Good. Oh and Oscar I need to talk to you about something..." I said as I glared at him.

He gulped and Ashlyn stared at him Happily. Im guessing she knew something I didn't.

"How come you weren't Affected by Ashlyns sent?You are a Unmated Wolf Right?" My wolf said for me

My wolf seemed really tense around Oscar for a while. I don't know why but When I find out its not gonna be pretty.

'Ashlyn and Oscars heartbeats increased'My wolf said.

Ok.. Whats going on..

"Well Eric.. Oscar has something to say" Ashlyns sweet voice filled my ears.

I looked at Oscar and His body started shaking in fear.

"What does he have to say Ashlyn?" I asked her.

"Its not my place to tell" She smiled at Oscar.

"Oscar? well?" I asked him annoyed.

"Umm..well...You see.." He said.

"Spit it out!!" I yelled.

"Hes my mate" Her voice filled my ears.

I turned to see Julia. She had obviously been crying. Her puffy eyes. Mates!! Why didn't I know this!?

"How long "I said grimly.

I tried to ignore the fact that Marks little sister was crying. Did he even know this?That she is Oscars mate?

"When I turned 18....I found him...." She said on the verge of tears.

"DAMMIT!!JUST TELL HIM!!" Ashlyn yelled To Julia.

Julias eyes were flashing red and she glared at Oscar.

"I found him mating With another She-Wolf!!" She screamed out collapsing to the dirt crying.

What!!

"What the Hell Oscar!! When was this?! Where?!With who?!"I roared at him.

Ashlyn was at Julias side and I was in front of Oscar.

"It was On her birthday at the Spring party. With..." He sputtered out.

"With..."I said deadly.

Who did he mate with?! And on Julias birthday!!!Mark is not gonna be happy.

Why is Oscar so afraid to tell me who he mated with?

"Cindy" He choked out.

My whole world stopped. The girl I used to love.... Pampered and cared for.