Respect for you

~~~~Ashlyns POV~~~~

I walked in hesitantly. when I looked around I saw  Christiana with Ryan on her bed. I bet I looked crazy. I wasn't ready to see Ryan . Christiana gave me a apologetic look and Ryan just glared at my neck.

"Um-Um-Um-I gotta go" I said running out the room. Ryan jumped  off the bed and sprinted after me. he was chasing me down the halls.

"Ashlyn!!" He called out.

"Leave me alone" I yelled back.

I wanted nothing to do with him. He was my first mate and he rejected me. As much as I hated to say it. I used to have a crush on Ryan. That was when I was younger.

Then I forgot all about him. That , night , I remembered how he was the one who made my wolf go nuts .

Now, he is my ex-mate and I want nothing to do with him.

Ryan was right on my trail. I ran outside and Shifted. I didn't want to talk. Sure enough I heard bones cracking and paws pounding. Ryan's wolf was dark-grey with blue eyes. I ran as fast as I could, Ryan was really fast.

'of course he is. he is a beta' my wolf stated out of the obvious.

After a while of running away, He was finally off my trail. I grabbed a pile of hidden clothes in a bush and shifted. I breathed hard and my body hurt from the amount of force I used to run.

Quicker then a flash I was pinned on the side of a tree. I looked up to see George.

He was a pack warrior. He had black hair and Icy blue eyes. He was so nice to me..Since he turned his back on me .. I know my sister wants me.

Me and George had a past together. He would have never turned on me if my sister weren't involved.

I choked at his hand went on my neck.  He grinned and he snickered coldly. Then he pressed hard on my neck. I couldn't breath. The pressure was too much.

"You...Flower, are coming home once and for all. " He laughed.

"I'm not going anywhere with you George. " I croaked.

He was the nicest guy I met. He treated me nice and defended me from other wolfs . He gave me this necklace so I wouldn't forget our friendship . He was the only one that knew I was running away. Not even Christiana knew.

"Oh yes you are- " he was cut off . He got tackled of me and I sucked in the air.

Ryan was on top of him punching the Sheezles out of him.

Betas are almost as strong and fast as Alphas. George had no chance. Ryan was more experienced with fights and he had beta blood.

Ryan punched and dodged. George was already bleeding and he had a black eye. After a while some of the guys from the pack came to Help Ryan.

After a while I saw Eric emerge from the  trees. He came out of nowhere. like I hate ut when he does that. Where was he before.. i forgot.

"Dammit!!" he said.

Eric was pissed. He went up to George and punched him hard. George got knocked out instantly. Wow. Eric has power in the punch. I looked up at Eric and he Had guilt in his eyes.

"Who found her!?" He yelled

Ryan stepped up from the huge group of people, he had a smug look on his face.

"Me sir, I did it. "Ryan said. He held no fear in his voice and I was surprised . He usually stuttered around the presence of an alpha.

"Thank you , you saved my mates life, for that , you have my respect." Eric said.

Ryan looked at me happily and I gave him a nod. He did save my life after all. I should ease up on him.

'you mean to tell me!! you respect this stupid-'  Isabel was cut off

'yes, I do. he saved our life, And its not like I love him, I already have my mate. ' That seemed to irritate and please her.

Eric grabbed my arm gently and picked me up. I was still on the floor from when I got strangled. I looked at him in the eyes and jumped into his grasp .

I was so scared and I wanted Eric. If George took me away, I might never see him again. I was not going to leave anytime soon, after this, I'm sure of it.

We walked the rest of the way. Half the time Ryan kept glancing my way. Me and Eric intertwined our hands, And I'm sure I heard a rumble come from Ryan's chest.

When we finally got home,The sun was setting. I must have run really far away. When I walked to my room I climbed into my bed. Staring at the ceiling My mind kept wandering to what Ryan did today.

He stared at me , He saved me, He growled when me and Eric held hands and He kept staring at me Again. I don't know what's going on, but I don't  like it, I don't even want to know. Eric gave Ryan his respect , thus his trust. If Eric trusts him, so will I . Even If he's my Ex-mate.

He has my respect. At least for now. Who knows how long till Ryan does something wrong.

******************************************************************************************************************

hello everyone!! I know this is short but I promise next time will be longer. I have been busy a lot and I'm sorry for that. Also, thank you all....276 reads!! . If anybody has any Ideas please comment them. don't forget to follow and vote!!.

I'll see and update as fast as I can. bye  :)

~Blackrose<3