Halfblood?

~~~Ashlyns POV~~~

I grabbed Marks hand as we walked outside . The dark misty air filled my eyes as we walked closer to the prison.

I held my breath before we walked inside. Mark gave me an apologetic look before hugging me.

"Ashlyn its OK. He is better now... actually a little better.  He won't hurt you now" Mark said grabbing my face with his hands.

Then he pinched my cheeks.

"Don't be a little baby. Are you scared?" He teased.

"Shut up!! You would be scared!!" I yelled at him.

"Well I have dealt with this so many more times than You SO I'M NOT AFRAID!!" he yelled.

"Shut up people are trying to sleep" I scolded.

"Oh please.. Nobody's asleep after they find out their dead Luna is alive" He scoffed.

"Just take me inside" I groaned at him.

"Fine" Mark grunted opening the doors.

we walked down a few stairs until his wonderful sent hit me. My wolf whined in my head jumping up and down for her mate.

I walked closer and found the sent most strong behind silver door.

"Silver really?" I said to Mark

"You DON'T know how dangerous he can be" Mark frowned.

Those words alone made me nervous.

I turned towards the door and motioned Mark to open it. He grabbed the handles Using these weird gloves.

When the door opened there was a gym sized room. Silver coated the walls . Chains hanged every where.

Blood was splattered on the walls and floor. I smelled the air and realized it was my mates. There were chains and swords all over the place. I also noticed two or three machines that had huge bags of wolfsbane and tranquilizers.

In the far ,far corner of the room was a figure. As we walked closer I recognized his dark blonde hair , But his hair had red blotches all over.

His hands were gripping his head and I saw his claws out. He had no shirt on and I realized it had been shredded.

The shirt was across the room in pieces with red stains on it. I looked at Eric and my wolf whined in my head louder.

I kept walking forward until Mark Grabbed my arm. He pointed to the floor and I saw white tape surrounding the area.

I coughed and shivered when I heard a low growl. I saw Eric's hands tighten around his head,claws pressed into his face and I gasped at his tone of voice.

"Why did you bring her here. I'm happy she is alive but By bringing her here,She is in serious danger. " Eric said.

"Eric look man, She wanted to see you and-" Mark was uninterrupted.

"No dammit!! I won't go through that pain again!! Because of me she is mute and hurt!! Why do I have to keep remembering this!!" He roared.

His icy gazed snapped up and I almost screamed at the sight.

Cuts, Scratches and blood covered his face. He had red all over his chest and Cuts a long as my arm. I gasped and tried to hold in the tears.

"Eric. Calm down. Stop and listen to me" I said calmly.

His eyes snapped to me and his eyes grew darker.

"I thought you said she was mute?!" He yelled at Mark.