Jealous much?

I purred as I cuddled into the warmth of a body. I felt safe and homey . As I cuddled more and more, the body I was hugging went stiffer. I breathed in the perfect minty woods smell and I cuddled with all my might.

I slowly moved even closer to the body (If that's even possible) I loved the feeling of this warmth. As I got closer the body kept getting  stiffer and stiffer. Whoever I was cuddling with must have gotten really nervous . HOLY SHIT ERIC!!!

I pushed as hard as I could with all the power in me on the body. I felt a whoosh of air and then I heard a thud. I sprang up in a sitting position and I looked around. I forgot I was in Eric's room. last night we slept in the same bed. Its not like we did anything, we just fell asleep .I heard a groan and I looked for the body that I was cuddling with.

Eric jumped up surprised . His blond and brown hair was ruffed and his eyes were a dark blue. He looked at me first and then the floor. He kept shaking his head and rubbing his face , then he growled lowly.  What's wrong with him? 

"Damn it Ashlyn pull your shirt down Or I'll take you right now!! " His voice was husky and he was already panting.

I looked down and saw my shirt was all over my neck. Leaving my bra and below uncovered. I furiously pulled my shirt down and blushed like crazy. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I took a really long shower and changed. While I was taking a shower, I heard a huge sound of a thud, But I ignored it and ran down stairs to the kitchen.

Eric and Julia were in the kitchen making breakfast. I felt so much better. When I shifted, my back healed quicker. I'm back to my old self. I ran to Julia and hugged her. I have not seen her a lot. I looked over her shoulder to see Eric grinning at me.

"I haven't seen you in so long!! Eric Ima Fucking kill you!! " Julia growled.

"Your lucky she's OK. I would have ripped your throat out if you hurt her even worse. " I laughed at her and our hug ended.

Eric kept grinning like crazy and It began to annoy me.

       /////// Eric's POV ///////

I woke up to feel a little body hugged onto me. I felt this weird type of happiness and Luke was freaking purring . PURRING . He's a fucking alpha and he's purring like a cat.

I slowly open my eyes and see Ashlyn literally hugging the crap out of me. She was purring and she kept holding me.  Luke went crazy.

She kept moving closer to me and Luke couldn't take it. I was feeling a little loving, if all  you guys out there know what I mean. I was just about to get up and away, when she Shoved me to the floor.

I hit the floor hard and I groaned at the pain. My floor has a rug ,but when I fell I hit the side of the metal bed. I shook my head and got up.

The dirty thoughts kept filling my mind and I don't really know why. I looked up to see Ashlyn  sitting on the bed. She looked as surprised as me . it didn't really look like her thoughts were like mine. I sighed and looked her over again.

Her shirt was over her neck  and her bra and stomach were showing. Her skin was tan and she was toned, like really fit. Luke purred loud as hell in my mind and I felt so much lust like its fucking crazy. Her green eyes were a light color and they poured into mine.

Her bra was black with lace on the outside. She had a necklace on her neck with the shape of a heart and I'm dieing to know who gave her that.

I looked at the floor in attempt to calm down. All these thoughts kept flushing through my mind . My heartbeat increased and I growled low. I couldn't hold it in any longer.