Pain Review

~Ashlyns POV~(Earlier)

I woke up to blinding white lights. I was awake in bed waiting for the results. After a while I got bored and called my nurse. We started to talk about what was going on until I started getting dizzy. She jumped out her seat and a second later she was strolling my bed down the hallway . There was blood sliding down my lip like a tear. I could  smell the familiar metallic sent of it, making me realize something very wrong happened.

The nurse started crying and Dr. Sanders came rushing words at me. I didn't hear anything, my vision because slurred and soon I couldn't feel anything. I tried to speak but I jist ended up coighing our blood.

Black spots filled my vision and I was flipped on my stomach. I felt a searing pain in my back and I bit my tongue to stop myself  from screaming. I felt liquid slide down my back, and GI pgasoed when the pain returned. The smell of blood increased surprisingly and I knew that it was mine.

What happened to me, am I ok?I wonder if I'll ever see Eric again.

I felt something go into my neck and soon I got really dizzy, sleepy. In a matter of seconds, I fell asleep thinking about that one boy.

(Later)

"Aghh",I groaned when a light shone on my face.

I tried covering my face and sucked in a breath. Slowly peeling my arm away like a band aid, I looked around and noticed I was in a different hospital room. Its walls were Baby blue and the floor was a dark type of wood, it smelled like Anesthetic and Needles.

I sighed loudly Trying to get up, but I failed miserably. Actually , I didn't move at all. Trying again, I felt something around me over my back and waist. It was a type of brace.

Huffing in anger,I looked around wondering what to do.

I saw nobody in the room with me.There was a IV bag next to me , The liquid was yellow. What the hell did they shoot through my veins? I felt as if I were dying and I couldn't move my neck.

Just as I tried to reach for the button that would call the nurse, Doctor sanders  walked in. I didn't hear him and when he was right next to me, the wood  creaked and I screeched in fear.

"You gave me a heart attack!! Ever knock?!" I snapped, sighing.

I tried to control my fitful breathing, closing my eyes I groaned.

"I'm sorry Luna, I just came to ask you, how do you feel? " He asked glumly, looking back at his clipboard.

"I feel fine,by the way what happened and where is Eric?" I asked, and looked at Sanders seriously.

I really miss him.

"Well ,you bleeded internally and passed out, you could have died. We had to do something weird on your back and took kept filling you with blood donated. You lost a lot so you are going to feel weak, but your wolf will make you stonger. That brace on you is just temporary,we didn't want you moving in your sleep and hurting yourself. Oh and Eric-" I cut him off.

"What?! I could have died!?,"I questioned, my heart accelerating,"And what about Eric?", I asked again.

"Luna please, calm down. It's all fine. Eric had problems with rogues.He is in his room asleep,He lost control. We had to use wolfsbane on him...", Sanders said, making my first tighten.

I felt Isabel growl and launch to the surface."You mean to tell me, you drugged your own Alpha!? What the Hell is that!!", I yelled, wanting more and more to be near Eric.

Before I spoke again, the door creaked open and a familiar head poked into the room. Christiana?

"oh my god,what happened to you!?",She screamed,distress on her face. She walked over the me and smiled down upon me.