The Plan

Eric's POV

I Jolted awake with a searing pain in my back. The wolfsbane wore off completely and I hissed in pain.

I groaned getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. When I looked up in the mirror I saw a different person. I suddenly felt anger and I punched the mirror leaving a huge crack on it.

That  person was me. My hair was all messed up and I had a small bruise on my cheek from that ass who punched. I looked really tired . I had black bags under my eyes to prove it. I hope my mates OK.

I Smiled at the thought of her. Her Beautiful Green eyes. Her pink puffy lips and her brown wavy hair. How it shimmered in the sunlight.

She was my world. I had nothing else to live for other than my pack and my mate.

I walked out the bathroom and took a hot shower. When I was done I walked out with a towel just above my waist . I did my hair and I put on some clothes .Then I walked to my office to do some papers.

"Hey, buddy. GUESS WHO IS CONTACTING ME !!" Luke called out. Clearly excited.

"Who? Wait let me guess. Your Grandma?" I said sarcastically.

"No you dumbass. stop trying to be smart !! Its MY Mate, I'll talk to you later."

Ugh when my wolf is smart to me, HE is such a dumbass. The only person who can contact your wolf is his mate.

Other werewolf's contact Me by mid linking. Who's the dumbass now?

    ///// Luke's POV//////

"Hello beautiful" I said to my beautiful mate. Ignoring what Eric just said totally.

" Hello Handsome" I smirked at her words.

"So how is it going? Is your humans mind on the right path?Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes my love, My human is OK . She just wants to see Eric. We have to fix them. Make their mating bond better. I mean, She NEEDS him "

I smiled at the thought. It turns out its not my mate making Ashlyn want Eric. Ashlyn does that by herself.

"Don't worry we'll fix this . Is her back OK? "

"Yes. I'm healing her but its tiring. We need Eric. I have to get his sent to relieve my stress. " She said

" But love, What about my sent ?" I asked. She only wanted his sent... What about me.

That's weird because to a wolfs human, me and Eric would smell the same .Truth be told , to a regular wolf. Me and Eric would smell totally different.

"Oh I could relieve my stress with yours. But you never shifted in front of me. I don't know your TRUE sent, And you don't know mine. " She giggled.

" Then why don't we both shift together. Behind the pack house . lets say, 12:30?" I  said sheepishly.

"That's perfect, Luke. But when am I getting out of this hospital?" she asked sadly.

"Don't worry. Maybe today. BEFORE 12:30. You're gonna be alright. " I grinned

"OK bye Luke. I'll see YOU later. "She giggled again.

And with that we ended our link.

   ////// Eric's POV ///////

"At 11:30 Get dressed and ready. Then I'll give you further instructions."

" For what ? Why the hell were you gone so long? " I questioned.

"You wanna see your true mate? Then get dressed at that time. Right now go eat and then get dressed." He said with irritation in his voice.

" I don't understand" I said

"JUST GET DRESSED!!" He yelled.

"Damn !! calm down .Ok, ill do it." Then I closed our link.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello everyone I hope you guys had a good break. I am doing my best and If any of you have any ideas for the story, comment on them .Please follow and don't forget to vote.

Btw. I hope you check out my other book . Die with the wind. Its about a girl who forgot everything about her life, even her mate. Read to find out how she overcomes this, And maybe she had a little secret she didn't know.

Thank you for reading and remember, if you have Any questions . Just ask. I'll Update soon. :)