The Tenth Reason

I woke up to find myself still in Mark's arms. He was lying down on a couch and I was in his arms. I felt extremely uncomfortable and I could hear Isabel whining.

Eric had hurt us. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. He just held on tighter.

"Mark let go of me " I rasped out.

I felt as my throat burned and I felt my need to throw up.

Mark jolted awake at my voice and Let me go. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. What is going on with me?

I groaned as I got up. I looked into the mirror and gasped . I had a black eye. The bruise went down my face from my forehead to my chin. 

I also noticed the claw marks in my neck. four scars were on my neck.  I gonna fucking kill Eric.

I had bruises along my neck that fell to my shoulders. I gasped when I saw my shoulder with stitches.

I didn't notice the tears flowing down my face or Mark who was rubbing my back soothingly.

Suddenly I decided the time was right. I walked out the bathroom with Mark following me like a puppy.

"Where is... he" I managed to choke out. My words got smaller each time I spoke.

Mark nodded and I followed him down the narrow steps to where Eric was. We walked outside towards the prison, and I felt the mate pull leading me to the basement.

There was a dark room on the left of the basement, made of silver. I looked at Mark and he gladly opened the door.

He was slouched. On his knees as his hair was tousled dangerously and his breathing was deep.

He had chains and he was up against the wall. I walked up to him (Not too close) But I was dangerously close. In his reach.

"Eric?" I managed to choke out.

His head snapped up to me. His eyes were red and His veins turned black again. His claws came out and the next thing surprised me.

Before I could blink Eric was in front of me. Then he was pulled back by Mark.

My hand flew to my neck. I felt the crimson blood flow down my neck and I felt three huge claws marks deep into my throat.

My clothes were soaked in scarlet and My hands were covered in the metallic sent. Blood. Eric actually struck me?

I looked up. Eric was on the floor breathing like a beast before I felt myself get carried.

I saw the lights glooming and the distraught howls of wolfs. I felt as The grip tightened and I felt as The howls erupted from around me.

I looked up and noticed I was outside. At night. The full moon glowed over me and The shine sent me into a darkness.

I have never felt so alone before. I even had a second chance mate and he didn't love me. Nobody did. I hate my life.

I want to die.

Those were the last things  I thought before I drifted into a sleep.

***†******†*********†**********†*********†*****†*******

I woke up to Blinding lights in my eyes. My vision was groggy. I tried to groan but couldn't. The lights glowed down a bit and I saw Mark, Julia and Oscar towering over me.

" hhmm" I mumbled.

What the fuck!? I tried to say what happened but I ended up saying or mumbling some weird shit.