How could you?

I opened my brown eyes and looked around the dark room. It was midnight and I had trouble breathing. I coughed  and searched for my Respirator.

Ever since George came back and attacked me ,my throat has been hurting,It has been really hard for me to breath. I almost had to keep it on all the time. For some reason it hurt so much right now.

I looked to my left to see Eric in a chair beside the bed.

His hands were pressing extremely hard on the chair. His blue Eyes stood out in the dark.

I kept searching for the respirator  , Eric stuck one hand forcefully on the dresser beside him. He handed me my respirator, shaking in the process.

I put the respirator around my face and tied the small strap behind my neck . I slowly breathed the air and lied my head back. I noticed my bare neck. My necklace was gone. that necklace was given to me by George when we were 16.

He was my first love and he defended me against my parents. I didn't believe it that he stood up to an alpha.

///////FLASH BACK /////////

the breeze grew stronger as I walked down the tile path towards my yard. I sat down on a rock and looked around the empty field. I felt bad that I had not done my chores today. I knew I would get punished.

I looked down at my stomach. The red shirt covered my bruises. I put my hands on my face as I took in the pain I went through today. My sister had sent three men to beat me. I mean after all, I did insult her.

I closed my eyes tightly. I got raped by three men and soon I'd get punished by my father. He was alpha. Alphas have 10x the strength of a normal wolf. The only thing stronger was a elder. Elders could deprive a alpha of his title. They can take away everything.

I got up and went behind a tree. I stripped off all my clothes and shifted. The feeling of grass and the smell of the forest filled me.

I couldn't think of what would happen. My father would tie me and use silverto slowly torture me. He cut me with a knife and watch me heal. Then he would cut me again, repeating the process.  and I dont mean little small paper chts, I mean gigantic slashes.

I looked around the green forest and began to run. Finally reaching my secret hiding spot, I shifted. I put on some clothes I had and sat down on a rock. Cries. That's the only sound that came from me.

I cried. I hated the fact my parents hated me and people hurt me. Why did they hurt me? What did I do?

Stopping my silent sobs a dark voice came from behind me.

"Why are you crying, flower?" I turned around to see his black silky hair and icy blue eyes. He was taller than me and he was built. His white shirt made his muscles poppy out.

"Who are you? I'm not crying , leave me alone. It will only be a matter of time till he- " I said. Cut off by his warm lips on mine.

He was kissing me . For the first time In my life, I didn't fight back. I didn't know this man , he smelled of wolf but he wasn't a rogue. He smelled like someone from my pack.

His kiss was slow yet eager and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist and We kissed for a while.

Finally stopping. We both opened our eyes. His icy orbs  glared back at me and my wolf purred. Our breathing slowed and we just stayed there. Staring.

" What the fuck!" I looked to my side to see my father standing there. His fist were tightened and eyes were black.

I pushed myself away from the boy , but he grabbed my hand.