The Epic Battle!!

I paced around the room for the nineteenth time and jumped in bed.

Tomorrow my heat will come. I mean really?

Eric doesn't know shit about it and honestly I'm nervous to tell him.

I thought of a plan... I need advice. I need Julia. I ran to the bathroom and decided to take a cold shower. After all I'm already feeling the effects of my heat. My wolf is more on edge and she is more aggressive now.

I hopped out the shower and got ready. After I got dressed I quickly made myself to the room. My hair was in wildly loose curls and I didn't have anytime to brush them.

As I ran to the door I bumped into something hard, Was it a brick wall? I looked up and saw Eric. Damn that hurt like a bitch.

"Where are you going?"he said as I rubbed my nose.

"I'm going to see Julia"I said trying to move to the door.

"Why?"He said again. Blocking my path.

"I need to talk to her about something"I said.

"Talk about what?"He said again.

I felt my claws emerge and My blood boiled. I heard my wolf start to growl in annoyance.

I'm just going to me best friend dammit!!Can't he just let me see her?

"I know you are hiding something. What is it? I Don't have time for this Ashlyn." He said Annoyed.

"Fuck off!!Leave me the hell alone!!" I yelled.

Then I shoved him so hard that he almost fell on the floor. Hurt filled his eyes as I trudged out the door.

*********************************************************

Shit!!Shit!!How in the hell could he do that!!Why did I do that!!Why didn't she tell me this!!

All these things flooded my mind as I thought back to earlier.

I looked around the room frantically. I locked the bedroom door and climbed into bed. I'm in deep shit now.

I can't believe that happened.

I heard light tapping on the window and saw Mark outside. I felt myself boil and I groaned out loud.

"What did you say to Eric That he was so out of control, he could have killed you" He growled.

"Shut the fuck up Mark!!I'm not in the mood and I don't wanna talk to Oscar right now" I yelled.

"Please just tell me what happened to you that your so mad?! Other than the fight you just had"He yelled out from the yard.

"Its not my story to tell"I said as I walked back to the room.

I grabbed a few pillows and a larger blanket and chucked it out the window towards Mark. He grabbed them and looked at me in confusion.

"What is this for?"He said.

"Its for your dipshit of an Alpha. He is sleeping on the couch tonight!!" I yelled.

I shut the window before he could respond and I jumped back in bed .

I cried lightly as the thought of what happened earlier entered my mind and played Like a book..

/////Flashback////(Earlier that day)

"Fuck off!!Leave me the hell alone!!" I yelled.

Then I shoved him so hard that he almost fell on the floor.