Attack my lungs

I opened my eyes and stared out the window. It was really early in the morning. People will still be asleep. Rubbing my face I walked to the bathroom. I splashed cold water in my face and brushed my teeth.

Eric.

I kicked him out the room last night. Where did he sleep?

The necklace I had was from my first crush. My first love. My first boyfriend. He was the First guy who gave me my first kiss.

I stopped and smelled the air. Blood. I looked in the mirror and noticed I brushed my teeth so hard that my gums started bleeding.

Washing my mouth , I dried my face and walked out the bathroom. I looked at my drawer and it had the little thin necklace. I was able to fix it. But the gold heart had a line straight through it.

It was a broken heart.

I'm pretty sure the glue I used wasn't strong enough because it looked like it was going to fall apart.

Straightening up. I put on the necklace and grabbed my towel and some clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ A long while later ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out the shower and breathed out hard , sighing, I walked back to the room. Putting on some clothes , I walked out quietly. My stomach rumbled loudly. I prayed nobody heard and continued my mission.

I headed downstairs ,nobody was awake as I suspected. I walked down into the living room. I headed through as quietly as I could into the kitchen.

Well I haven't eaten last night or today so of course I'm hungry. I walked in and took out some out a gallon of water and a glass.

I decided to skip breakfast. I feel like I'm getting fatter.

Well you would thing the same thing if you ate four times a day and didn't exercise. Maybe not. To bad then, we will never know.

I walked back to the living room. I saw a figure on the couch moving and groaning.

The sight broke my eyes.

All I heard was the sound of my glass of water shattering on the floor, The growl erupting from my chest and my wolf whimpering in the back of my mind.

There was Eric. On the couch asleep. With that slut that I met the other day. They were both on the same couch. Snuggling and Fast asleep.

They weren't asleep for long because as soon as my glass shattered. Eric's eyes flew open.

Our gaze interlocked and a tear spread down my face. Eric looked sad, regretful,and confused.

Eric looked down and saw HER in his arms.

Next thing I knew he pushed her to the floor and a thud came so loud that Two men came running .

They were both the men I met the first time I crossed this border. The ones who caught me .

Thier eyes held sorrow disbelief and anger. The girl already woke up and looked at Eric angrily.

"WHAT THE FUCK, CINDY ? " Eric roared .

To bad because I wasn't going to take his shit anymore. He wasted his chances.

Eric got up off the couch. He was in his boxers!With no shirt! He was practically naked and his body was against that bitch!

Suddenly I felt a massive headache appear. I fell to the floor and I started crying loudly. The two men came running but I growled at them.

Eric tried to help me , but I growled at him. The way I growled at him was different . I have never growled like that before. It was filled with hurt and anger.