Heats here

I woke up with searing pain in my stomach. I felt as My wolf screamed and I saw the blood stained bed.

I looked around and Felt a sharp pain in my back. Im guessing the wound didn't heal correctly.

blood was everywhere and a bone was sticking out my back. I screeched in fear and painfuly walked to the bathroom.

In order to heal I have to do something extremely painful.

I shifted.

I felt the bones pop and I felt as My back cracked. I gasped as The pain shot through me. I bit my tongue to hold myself from screaming.

When Black spots filled my vision , I blinked a lot to clear them . Then My world went black .

I  woke up on the cold floor with a pool of blood around me.

I felt so broken.

My wolfs back was like shredded paper, My eyes were dull and My body hurt.

I felt myself heat up. My heat will be fully active in a few hours.

I shook my head before walking back into the bedroom. I layed on the bed still in wolf form, and Slept.

I woke up again to the actual heat. My blood was Hot and I felt myself start sweating.

My back was still hurt but I cant back away. I cant shift at all. My human form will release the sent that will atract all the males.

Including Eric.

I closed my eyes and curled up waiting for the pain to stop.

Eric and Mark didn't come visit me today which I was grateful for. They would smell the blood and suspect.

I grabbed a pillow a went Crazy. My wolf went over the edge and I couldn't hold her back. Anger and Moods flowed through me so badly that I fell off the bed.

With a thud I felt as My back popped back into place. I groaned but didn't say anything further.

Soon I got up and Shifted. I knew better and within seconds my Sent changed.

I growled In fustration.

'I only have a little time left'I thought to myself.

I cleaned up the room and the bed as much as I could and scrubbed the bathroom floor.

When I was done I took a shower and dried myself.

What the hell do I do Now?

Pulling on my undergarments and pajamas I heard pounding on the bedroom door.

I ignored it and stepped into bed . I grabbed my Phone and started playing flappy bird. I kept failing and soon gave up throwing it on the floor.

The banging was still at the door added by The sound of Eric shouting.

"Dammit ,Why didn't you tell me about your heat?! How come I Smell blood!! I won't sleep on the couch again! I wont be able to hold my wolf back any longer!!" He yelled.

I plugged in my headphones before putting the song Unfaithful by rhianna on. I put the volume so high my sensitive ears rung.

Im positive Eric was listening.

Soon I began Singing it.

'Story of my life . Searching for the right. But it keeps avoiding me.'

' Sorrow in my soul,Cause it seems that wrong ,really loves my company.'

'Hes more than a man and this is more than love, The reason that the sky is blue.