A Old Horror Story

////Ashlyns POV////

That morning Eric was gone.

I kept thinking over and over. why did I tell him that!! I feel like I shouldn't have done that . But, I also felt like I had to. My parents, my mother and my father,were still alive. The thing is, eight months before my birthday, My parents left. They went rogue and disappeared.

I didn't expect to see them here today and I wasn't prepared for the pain it was to see them in a cell .I still loved my parents, Even if they tormented me. I loved them ever since the day I was born. Things never used to be this way. I used run and jump in the backyard and sing all the time with them. Oh, the laughter and the love we all shared together.

I never knew that it was them who left me at that stream. My grandpa was the one who found me and kept me. My parents acted worried and they took care of me around my grandpa.

After my grandpa died. I blamed myself for it, at least thats what my mother and father did.  I was only 16 years old. I had at least two best friends until one moved away and the other got expelled and moved.

I always walked home with them. Truth be told I didn't know how to walk home. They did. So when they left, I walked alone, went down the wrong street and got lost.

My grandpa was a werewolf and my grandma was a human. But my mother ended up werewolf. Yes, I have human blood inside, but believe me, I'm all wolf.

    ////FLASHBACK////

I was walking down  a street and remembered a few houses. I was near my grandpas house. I saw his house and decided to walk to it so he could drive me to my house. I kept walking until I smelled an unfamiliar sent.

It was the one and only cold hearted, bloodsucker, A vampire. I walked towards the house a little faster. The smell got stronger as I kept walking closer to the house.

There were probably three vampires and I didn't want to bump into them. I have Pure Alpha blood so I could be Luna. They wont like that, I might be Luna, their future enemy .That is unless my sister is overpowered by me. Which I'm sure wont happen.

I walked faster to the house and the smell grew more. I started running , My grandpas house was only at the end of the 2 blocks, but I was young, I wasn't that fast, I never trained.

I ran as fast as I could, not caring who saw. I hadn't had a wolf at that young age, so I couldn't shift . Even if I wasn't trained, I could run at a inhuman speed. I was terrified. I suddenly heard a hiss behind me ,making me stop running and turn around sharply. 

He had black eyes,was really tall, had black hair and he was pretty built. I gulped and he snickered watching me embarrass myself. He gave me a evil smile and he bared his sharp fangs. His eyes turned a dark red color.

"Whats a little, unprotected she-wolf doing alone out here, its dangerous at night", he spoke emphasizing the word alone."Probably to be our little snack ,cause I'm hungry", said another vampire walking alongside the other. This one was taller and had neon red eyes, his dark hair slightly covered his eyes.

He scared me the most, I somehow knew something bad was about to happen. I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Come on guys, don't scare the food. It only makes this harder,  She'll end up running away screaming for her mom" Another walked up, he was right .I was too scared to even blink, Why would I run,They would be too fast!!

"Well, lets eat, And I don't care if she runs. I like fast food" Said the first one, are these guys cheezy or what? The three looked at each other and then me. Their eyes darkened and then they bared all their 6 straight,sharp, fangs. One lunged at me, and in that moment I swear I heard the angel singing, that moment was when my life shattered.