Is He Crazy?

I woke up to a girl screaming directly in my ear.

"Wake up!! Wake up!! " Julia screamed

She was jumping on my bed throwing the pillows in my face.

"What the hell !?" I yelled.

"Wake up its time to go shopping!!" She screamed.

"What time is it !!" I groaned at her.

" its time for you to get a watch!!" She screamed.

"I known there is one at the mall!!" She laughed.

"How are you so hyper?" I said to her.

"Just get upppp " She groaned and slammed another pillow in my face.

This girl doesn't know when to stop. I grabbed the nearest pillow and swung it as hard as I could to her head.

When it hit her she fell face first on the floor.

"Oh hell no!!" She screeched

We ended up getting in a pillow fight.

All the pillows broke apart and feathers flew everywhere.

By the time we were done fighting we looked like chickens.

Right when we got up and walked to the bathroom to clean up someone walked in.

I jumped under the bed and Julia ran into the closet.

"Julia?Ashlyn?" It was Ryan.

He walked to my room? why?

As soon as Ryan walked to the bathroom to check if anyone was there , Julia made a break for it. She ran out the front door and down the hall silently.

I was under the bed covered in feathers.

Ryan walked out the bathroom and the he walked to my drawer. He started going through my clothes.

I wanted to go over there and choke him for going through my things but I needed to see what he was doing.

He went through my make up and perfume. Then he got to my private clothing.

He went through my bras and under wears and started eyeing them. I suddenly had the urge to  rip his head off.

After he violated my clothes he left. Good thing I'm going shopping because now I have to burn those.

I'm going to have a fresh new wardrobe by today. 

Getting out from under the bed I looked through my drawer.

Some of my clothes were gone.

Shit. DON'T tell me he took them.

'Calm down. we will kill him later' Isabel growled.

'Why my clothes though? What the hell is he gonna do?' I growled.

'It doesn't matter now. He will pay later' I know exactly what she meant.

We had a mate now. We would both beat the shits out of Ryan later. We only had one problem.

What about Christiana? Should I tell her that her mate is a creep?

I don't think so.

I'll tell her later.

I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. Then I got dressed into dark denim jeans and a purple shirt. My hair was in big curls and my bangs hung over my face.

I looked cute. I added some mascara and black eyeliner so my green eyes would pop.

Walking out of the room, Eric was outside the door. He walked inside and looked through his drawer.

When he got what he needed he looked around the room. It was still full of feathers. I felt bad realizing we shared a room and I destroyed the pillows.

"What the Hell happened in here ? " He questioned.

"Sorry. I had a pillow fight with Julia" I laughed in the end.

His face was so funny. His blue eyes sparkled and his dirty blonde hair was a mess.

He wore a black sweater and blue jeans. The sweater covered his shirt so I had no idea what shirt he had.

"What are you looking at?" Eric laughed.

He had a grin so big it covered his face and I realized I was staring at his .....

Embarrassing.

That was my thought now. While I was day dreaming I can't believe I was looking at his-

"Oh My god !! Sorry I was daydreaming!!" I said.

A light blush rose to my cheeks as I turned to leave.

Before I got to the door two strong arms grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"Don't be embarrassed , I knew you were day dreaming. Anyways it doesn't matter because I'm all yours" He whispered in the crook of my neck.

I shivered as his breath fanned my ear.

Eric chuckled and he walked me to the door. We walked outside and I saw Julia eyeing me. I blushed and looked down, letting my hair shield me from the world.

Walking to the red Mercedes, Julia grabbed my arm.

Eric wished me off and kissed me on the cheek before walking inside. Julia sat in the front of the car and I was in the passenger seat.

Driving off I couldn't even think of what happened today?

My mind kept running back to Ryan. When he went through my clothes.

Ugh... What the hell is his problem? is he crazy?